Club Statement

17 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Sounds like summat outta Game of Thrones............. lol

15 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I can't join in the joke.. I've never seen it..:duntmatter:

How about Scott of the Antarctic 77 ?

Although that is south and not north. lol

• Haha 1

From a purely personal point of view, my friend and I have season tickets in the North. However, we take my dad or our daughters to several matches over the season. When we do this, we move seats to a nearby part of the North so we can all sit together as we are surrounded by season ticket holders where we sit. 

Presumably, now no extra tickets are available, we will have to move to either the kop or upgrade to the South by paying more money every time we want to do this. It's a farce and the club are going to lose lots of casual fans due to this. 

13 hours ago, Binky Griptite said:

Agreed, in much the same way as if Husband accepts that Wifey takes a condom out on a girls night out with her to save the marriage - its an agreement to a relatively benign action but its pretty obvious where its leading and agreement is essentially condoning something much greater than that initial act.

Yes...but it would restore capacity and chop syp/sag off at the knees..

As a point of interest, has anyone taken into account the increased stress that will be put on the bridge leading tto the  main offices? The closing of the Lepp exit will affect this whatever the position of the North stand, since more people from the South will have to use this bridge as well as many from the Kop? Is the bridge designed to cope with these extra people, people who usually exited towards the Lepp end  from both stands and want to go towards Middlewood.