Club Statement

4 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Daily mail is fu.ckin joke and anybody who reads it is a moron. Right wing, horrible paper with the biggest chip possible in their shoulder. Scum paper. 

Seen that from Mail posted on twitter, I told em what I thought of them. 

Making fake news up and trying to attract people to click on story. 

Probably trying to grab attention of older Liverpool supporters. 

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

I’ve paid £42 for North tomorrow

If I get moved it had better be to the Directors Box :mad:

Tell them you’re a close personal friend of Mr Meadows and you demand to be moved to the stadium control box

• Haha 1

Knowing my luc

3 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

‘Clickers’ in the hands of the impartial police officers. 1 ‘click, click’ oops...3 ‘click, click, click’  oops...6 .... complete flipping shambles but mo surprise at all from SYP. 

Knowing my luck some daft f.ooker will get it mixed up with his tazer and I'll be rollin' around Penistone rd...p*ssin' meself and flappin' like a Haddock!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, akbuk said:

Trying to prove them wrong will not work

I’m not sure about that - there’s a legal (civil or criminal) recourse for everything. Remember SAG and SYP have to comply with statutory laws and not some subjective opinion of an author, unless tested against the very rules everyone is abiding by in these specific circumstances.

unless SWFC have been negligent or ignored previous warnings, or unless there’s been some change to legislation,  I can’t see how this can be deemed reasonable.

1st home game of the season, top of the league, local derby. Lad rocks up, canned up, with his 3 year ticket, c£2k, 33rd consecutive season and gets clicked out by a student from Lodge Moor in hi vis jacket and loads of attitude. 

Can’t see any issues here. 

• Haha 3

Guest mkowl

Well with power cuts around the country and it being a bit windy still time for SAG to find more reasons to cancel the game

Not going to get into the whole new ground thing but It’d be interesting if we opened it in just over border in N Derby’s what Derbyshire police match day policing and attitude would be like compared to SYP.