Club Statement

Is this a coincidence?

The Safety at Sports Grounds and Major Events Lead Officer is someone called Andrew Udall. I believe that he either sits on or even chairs SAG.

The same Andrew Udall has, for the last 2 years and 5 months, been Head of Facilities Management at Sheffield United Football Club.

1 minute ago, the monk said:

He was the 1st on ,there was only about 15/20 there on the 1st pint 

I recognised the voice but couldn't place it ,then with his muffled mic I heard him say his usual comedy club one liner and waffles on about Sheffields only premier club 

Thought he was in his 70s but probably around 55 60

You should have nicked his inhaler.

• Haha 1

Not read al, the thread, but this bit took my eye;

Police say the club have sold more tickets for the North Stand than it can hold, in the light of the prohibition notice. Stewards will be counting fans into the stand using 'clickers' and will move fans elsewhere once the stand is at capacity.

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Police say the club have sold more tickets for the North Stand than it can hold, in the light of the prohibition notice. Stewards will be counting fans into the stand using 'clickers' and will move fans elsewhere once the stand is at capacity.

What can it hold under the prohibition notice? 60?

Edited by Dronfield Blue

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

I imagine all the fans who they decide to move will no doubt be delighted at the news and will immediately comply with no issues

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

Is this a coincidence?

The Safety at Sports Grounds and Major Events Lead Officer is someone called Andrew Udall. I believe that he either sits on or even chairs SAG.

The same Andrew Udall has, for the last 2 years and 5 months, been Head of Facilities Management at Sheffield United Football Club.

If it is, it need a investigating.

Generally professionals are invited onto 3rd sector or this type of body to make up a cross section of people to ‘advise’.

they should however declare a conflict of interest. I would say an employee of SUFC (if true) constitutes a COI irrespective of what they say  - several of their playing and management staff were filmed chanting ‘we hate Wednesday’ to a flag of the same title - independent, I don’t think so.

35 minutes ago, Animis said:

The club need to employ a good firm of lawyers and take these muppets on.

Hillsborough is becoming a UN base in a war zone with high security provisions. As many have said, other clubs with worst issues than ours simply carry on with a bit of PR damage but nothing else.

SAG have essentially become a Hillsborough policing organisation hell bent in ensuring games are played at half capacity to satisfy the national media and pressure groups.

Trying to prove them wrong will not work

9 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

Is this a coincidence?

Think its important not to throw accusations around but that is a very interesting post which needs bringing to light imo 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Jesus..technology these days is bloody frightening.."A steward wiv a clicker" what on earth could go wrong...the f.ooker sneezes and 10 fans have to find another seat?????!!

any road up...

Please be aware that the catering facilities may run a bit slow as the cat has p*issed on one of the 2 sticks that the chef rubs together to start the sodding oven

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, vulva said:

I don't how they've come to that conclusion, sad I know but I've regularly looked at online sales for this game and it was never close to being sold out, lots of odd seats in central areas with lots of seats available at both ends of stand. 

I knew something was up when I looked Tuesday morning and all areas were greyed out as if being sold out. 

14 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

Is this a coincidence?

So he is stupid and a pig.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Jesus..technology these days is bloody frightening.."A steward wiv a clicker" what on earth could go wrong...the f.ooker sneezes and 10 fans have to find another seat?????!!

any road up...

Please be aware that the catering facilities may run a bit slow as the cat has p*issed on one of the 2 sticks that the chef rubs together to start the sodding oven

Its a shame we don't have an online ticketing system that allows only one ticket for each seat to be sold and the club know exactly how many were sold. 

If only the technology for that existed. 

• Haha 1

‘Clickers’ in the hands of the impartial stewards, who have to answer to the police officers and SAG. 1 ‘click, click’ oops...3 ‘click, click, click’  oops...6 .... complete flipping shambles but mo surprise at all from SYP. 

Edited by Freshfish

5 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Daily mail is fu.ckin joke and anybody who reads it is a moron. Right wing, horrible paper with the biggest chip possible in their shoulder. Scum paper. 

Great paper imo. Loads of Khardashian bum pictures and clearly defined Sports section. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Freshfish said:

‘Clickers’ in the hands of the impartial police officers. 1 ‘click, click’ oops...3 ‘click, click, click’  oops...6 .... complete flipping shambles but mo surprise at all from SYP. 

Its ab absolute joke isnt it.