A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

41 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Nah. Providing they’re not in the drop zone the fans will stay on board. If it’s more of a struggle than last season Wilder will change his tune in press conferences to reminding everyone they’re little Sheffield United, small wage bill, punching above their weight....

Expect lots of comments about how much Villa have spent by comparison too.

lol 

I'm laughing because its actually true... so predictable  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jim said:

This one is a bigger season for them than last as the second season is the one invariably surprise packages promoted from the championship come a cropper.

Reading, Hull, Huddersfield. I might be wrong but I remember Ipswich doing really well under Burley one season and totally crashing the next.

I don’t think Leeds getting promoted is going to help them as they’ll be getting more attention both locally and nationally than United. You’d think this might help them but with it being Wilder and United, it’ll probably go the other way?

Plus if they’re not in the Top 4 come Christmas believe it or not there will be some supporters calling for Wilder’s head?

They should stop up but they’ll be closer to the bottom 4 than the top 4 this season IMO?

Ipswich finished 5th then went down the following season. I'm hoping similar happens to United. Certainly don't see them finishing as high as last season. 

6 hours ago, Jim said:

This one is a bigger season for them than last as the second season is the one invariably surprise packages promoted from the championship come a cropper.

Reading, Hull, Huddersfield. I might be wrong but I remember Ipswich doing really well under Burley one season and totally crashing the next.

I don’t think Leeds getting promoted is going to help them as they’ll be getting more attention both locally and nationally than United. You’d think this might help them but with it being Wilder and United, it’ll probably go the other way?

Plus if they’re not in the Top 4 come Christmas believe it or not there will be some supporters calling for Wilder’s head?

They should stop up but they’ll be closer to the bottom 4 than the top 4 this season IMO?

Ipswich qualified for Europe in their first season then got relegated without a whimper the following season, including a 9-0 defeat at Manu...🤞🤞

55 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Ipswich qualified for Europe in their first season then got relegated without a whimper the following season, including a 9-0 defeat at Manu...🤞🤞

Nah. The Man U game was 1995, their good season after promotion was early 2000s

• Like 1
7 hours ago, the monk said:

calling for the mangers head if not in the top four?? ....reyt, owt tha sez Jim

There were a few complaining when they fell away at the end of last season when they had a shot at the Top 4 but anyway if they’re mid-table or worse, you watch them turn on Wilder?

7 hours ago, Jim said:

Come on now 😂

Might stop up but they'll be there or thereabouts this season.

Very well organised defensively but severe lack of quality.

15 minutes ago, Jim said:

There were a few complaining when they fell away at the end of last season when they had a shot at the Top 4 but anyway if they’re mid-table or worse, you watch them turn on Wilder?

Hope so Jim 

22 hours ago, SouthStand75 said:

They look to have a stronger squad than last year. Upgraded on Freeman the defender and Clarke. Only positive is them losing Henderson. 

They 

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
On 09/09/2020 at 17:32, SouthStand75 said:

They look to have a stronger squad than last year. Upgraded on Freeman the defender and Clarke. Only positive is them losing Henderson. 

They are snortbeasts aren't they?

56 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

They are snortbeasts aren't they?

Classless would be my choice of word but whatever you want to go with. I find the whole pig comments from both sets of supporters rather pointless and leave that to the school kids to call each other. 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, SouthStand75 said:

Classless would be my choice of word but whatever you want to go with. I find the whole pig comments from both sets of supporters rather pointless and leave that to the school kids to call each other. 

LegalInformalCow-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, SouthStand75 said:

shurrup ya daft piggy 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, SouthStand75 said:

I agree. I prefer to call them flipping trampy scrubby cvunts.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Wilder starting to believe his own hype and get a bit cocky. Referred to himself in the 3rd person in a radio Sheffield interview I heard yesterday. Not very humble that. 

pashunate innit 

I wonder when he will start to give his pressers in a mixture of Sheffield steel and Italian style ... after all, he might as well give up on trying to speak English 

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes