A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

14 hours ago, bradowl said:

I've just read this on Facebook........ it’s not over yet ! Really need some firepower up front. Someone to attack the ball when it comes into the box. Some of the crosses were magnificent but no one on the end of them. If United had two forwards who could get 20-30 goals a season between them we would be challenging the top two. I think we miss O’Connell.

:tango:

I think if any team had 2 forwards getting 20-30 a season they'd be near the top 2 of their league. 

Fvckin idiots

21 hours ago, beswetherick said:

Hopefully this is the start of their decline... back to League One, ideally

No, no, no ! leave them in the lower reaches of the prem; Overspending to protect their status, the last thing we want is them in our league with a £168,000,000 head start on us ! 

20 hours ago, oldishowl said:

They made great play of how they only had one week off and other than that have trained throughout the break.

Seems to have taken the life out of them whereas other teams seem fresher from the longer break 

Surely Wilder can’t have got it wrong 

It won't be his fault, it never is. 

• Like 1

6pm kick off today. live on pick..weather looks a steaming 29 degrees at kick  off,

lets home hope the brexit blades won't be used to the heat, man u get into their stride and put another dent in the wilder bandwagon.

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

6pm kick off today. live on pick..weather looks a steaming 29 degrees at kick  off,

lets home hope the brexit blades won't be used to the heat, man u get into their stride and put another dent in the wilder bandwagon.

With the heat that you’d expect for fixtures in June and July, I think it’ll benefit teams more with players who have ability as opposed to sides who work hard and rely on high energy, high pressing.

The season being delayed and resumed in the summer will have a huge impact on their push for European football.

Come the end of the season we’ll still be the only side in the city that’s played in Europe.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Brexit blades.... how dare you, they have a Scandinavian player now.....not all British any more

• Haha 1

If they can come away with something tonight it would be one of the most impressive results of the season.

Without their first choice keeper, missing 1 first choice defenders, potentially 2, their high tempo tactics in 30 degree heat, with 1 shot on target in both of their last 2 games.

1-0 for dem blavges coming up then 😆

Lose tonight and I expect them to finish their league season with a whimper as their run-in is pretty tough. That said I expect them to beat Arsenal in the Cup and more than likely make the final in a season where fans can't got Wembley where they will take the lead and see Wilder do a Pardew on the touch line before VAR intervenes with a penalty equaliser and a winning goal for the opposition by a goal that is just adjudged to have crossed the line? garymegson

I don’t think it helps the pigs that they started this run in with a game in hand and are still in the cup.

By Wilders own admission they don’t have a big squad and having to cram more games into this short spell, added to that the extra heat in the summer months and I honestly don’t think they’ll finish in the top 10.

Edited by TrickyTrev
28 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Brexit blades.... how dare you, they have a Scandinavian player now.....not all British any more

Is he good at picking fruit?

De Gea faltering Henderson on his way to Old Trafford can't be good news. His replacement one for one will need £30M. 

With so many top saves against single goal victories the Blavdes are going to have to pick up their game at both ends of the pitch.

Also the £22M spaffed on the 6'3" midfielder looking a woeful waste of money !

Mc Burnie and Sharpe will hardly fit the bill for long.

All raises the question of the wheels falling off.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

De Gea faltering Henderson on his way to Old Trafford can't be good news. His replacement one for one will need £30M. 

With so many top saves against single goal victories the Blavdes are going to have to pick up their game at both ends of the pitch.

Also the £22M spaffed on the 6'3" midfielder looking a woeful waste of money !

Mc Burnie and Sharpe will hardly fit the bill for long.

All raises the question of the wheels falling off.

Goals scored will be more crucial than ever, obviously.... can't see mcburnie ever scoring enough, will be down to the overlapping center backs to score a few

I’d love Man U to win tonight and for it to be controversial. Man U winning by being awarded a goal that clearly didn’t cross the line would tip them over the edge 

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Last Yorkshire team to win at Old Trafford 

SWFC in 1986

At least that what it said in the paper this morning 

Must've been in the league. Leeds knocked them out the FA Cup there in 2010.

• Like 1
Guest Grez Bez

Lovely goal. 

Seems to be being played at a snails pace this game. Hope Man U go for it...

45 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Last Yorkshire team to win at Old Trafford 

SWFC in 1986

At least that what it said in the paper this morning 

Middlesbrough beat them at OT in 2004

Leeds beat them in 2010