A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

7 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

That can’t be a massacre because neither team got promoted nearly 2 years later.

I think that’s how it works.lol

They scored 4 away from home. You're embarrassing yourself with your lack of football knowledge here mate :ph34r:

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Also the most talked about team in the world when a certain striker was in court charged with rape......not always something that you would want

Unless it suits a very limited agenda

Most talked about team in the world? In the same contest of covid19 being the most talked about disease in the world?

Ive also noticed that Hog Roast Harry is now showing as only a guest on here. Presumably there’s no way he can be registered as unwelcome guest.

I bet he’s gone rushing over to Swine Online to boast about his victory.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
47 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

That can’t be a massacre because neither team got promoted nearly 2 years later.

I think that’s how it works.lol

No because the other one has to get relegated the year after as well :biggrin:

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Most talked about team in the world? In the same contest of covid19 being the most talked about disease in the world?

Ive also noticed that Hog Roast Harry is now showing as only a guest on here. Presumably there’s no way he can be registered as unwelcome guest.

I bet he’s gone rushing over to Swine Online to boast about his victory.

He's sending DMs to those of us who called him out 😂

• Haha 2

Haven't read the last few pages, i have them all on ignore, but am still seeing his post for some reason.

Anyway, they are banging on about it being a massacre, yet this is the best game ever.

You cannot educate pork...

Oh, and that is including the best fullback in the world, and the best centre half they have ever had.

Edited by MAL
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Guest HRH said:

One of the most talked about teams, in the most talked about league, in the most popular sport. In the world.

bet it does your head in.

I'd honestly never thought about that until you mentioned it, and now you have I doubt I'll ever think about it again. Is it going on your honours board? Does it do your head in that all everyone is really talking about is the coronovirus, the NHS and PPE and everyone knows you're making stuff up? 

43 minutes ago, MAL said:

Haven't read the last few pages, i have them all on ignore, but am still seeing his post for some reason.

Anyway, they are banging on about it being a massacre, yet this is the best game ever.

You cannot educate pork...

Oh, and that is including the best fullback in the world, and the best centre half they have ever had.

Hull were so close to getting massacred to a 5-4 win there. Lucky sods 

• Haha 1

Something I can’t quite get my head around.

Man City players and fans call their hammering of Man Utd 5-1 the Main Road Massacre but Man Utd went on to dominate English football for the next decade.

Now as HRH has already informed us that goal difference doesn’t matter in a massacre and it’s more about what happened after, does this in fact mean that Man Utd actually massacred Man City that day?

I’m confused. lol

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesportsman.com/features/ian-bishop-recalls-main-road-massacre.amp

• Haha 2
On 19/04/2020 at 21:14, RedSoxOwl said:

So when we drew 4-4 with Huddersfield did we both massacre each other then?  

It’s well known in some areas as the Mutual Massacre. A sort of soccer equivalent of a suicide pact.

I’m missing HRH’s erudite musings on here.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

It’s well known in some areas as the Mutual Massacre. A sort of soccer equivalent of a suicide pact.

I’m missing HRH’s erudite musings on here.

Erudite.....he probably thinks that is a glue

Actually on second thoughts looking at his rambling on here he is probably an expert on solvents

• Haha 3

Pig fans tugging themselves silly over this interview, because bus driver calls us "South Barnsley" and because Richard Keys and Andy Gray say theres one team in Sheffield.

Christ is that really how desperate they are for attention when they hang out of the backsides of them two drips...

1 hour ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Pig fans tugging themselves silly over this interview, because bus driver calls us "South Barnsley" and because Richard Keys and Andy Gray say theres one team in Sheffield.

Christ is that really how desperate they are for attention when they hang out of the backsides of them two drips...

When we were looking at getting promoted and they were staring at a 4/5th straight season in League 1 I was chatting with a colleague of mine who favoured the baconators and I remember realising how little thought I gave them compared to when we were battling them in the promotion season. Looks like they're not having the same thoughts...

Tbh that’s the first time I’ve ever seen Chris Wilder where he’s come across quite well

Keys and Gray are massive weapons though 

Hi everyone. 

Thought i'd pop on and say hi. I stuck to my word and didn't bother posting after the end of last season.

As much as we hate each other as football clubs, we still all share the same city, breathe the same air and send our kids to the same schools. Hope you're all safe and well and we'll be able to get back to a little normality one day.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Class of 91 said:

Hi everyone. 

Thought i'd pop on and say hi. I stuck to my word and didn't bother posting after the end of last season.

As much as we hate each other as football clubs, we still all share the same city, breathe the same air and send our kids to the same schools. Hope you're all safe and well and we'll be able to get back to a little normality one day.

I live Lincoln, so technically breathe different air..... Soooooo.... Ya piggy nob

lol

• Haha 1