A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

The footballing gods really are conspiring to cause the perfect sh*tstorm this season 

Will someone go and throw them 2 f*cking south stand elephants in the b*stard Don ffs

• Haha 4
25 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Looks like it

For Christ sake - Wolves come on 

Hopefully Wolves and Everton can carry on their decent form, and It’d be nice if Man Utd and spurs pulled their heads from out of their arses

Guest The Horse
14 hours ago, Stoop said:

The footballing gods really are conspiring to cause the perfect sh*tstorm this season 

Will someone go and throw them 2 f*cking south stand elephants in the b*stard Don ffs

It all started to go wrong the day these guys took up residence.

20200119_082832.thumb.jpg.e670297eb93e0300510c8594ce3ffca3.jpg

Good luck, my arse.

How about two massive gold, ya know... Owls???

We could nick the one from Leeds to start off with who have bizarrely perfected the art of making massive gold owls:

20200215_093701.thumb.jpg.8bd8b0bd727c1addec87e1d417299522.jpg

1 minute ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Arsenal at Home instead.:tango:

I recon they have a chance, didn’t they take 4 points of them this season and above them in the league? 

Just now, BrucieBonus said:

I recon they have a chance, didn’t they take 4 points of them this season and above them in the league? 

It hurts me to say this,but i think they have more than a decent chance getting to the Semi Final looking at the draw.:duntmatter:

11 hours ago, BrucieBonus said:

Agreed. Drawing a side at home who are known for bottling big games is a great result for the pigs. I fear they are Wembley bound. 

11 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

It hurts me to say this,but i think they have more than a decent chance getting to the Semi Final looking at the draw.:duntmatter:

Think Sheff U v Arsenal is very close to call.
Have a feeling Arsenal will just about win though.

On 04/03/2020 at 23:33, BrucieBonus said:

Let's just consider that fact.

It's unbelievable.

There are two SWs in this city, Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield Wilder.

The sooner he's gone, the better.

Can see them beating Arsenal if Arteta plays a weakened team like he has in the previous rounds. Hopefully with them being knocked out of the Europa League they'll take it seriously, even then I can see United going through - probably get Norwich in the semi as well!

At least this thread has woken up. Had a quick glance at their board and it looks like despite them gunning for a European place and into the FA Cup quarters in their "best season evah", their thread about us has grown by over 200 pages in about 3 weeks...

On 05/03/2020 at 10:38, owls maniac said:

Agreed. Drawing a side at home who are known for bottling big games is a great result for the pigs. I fear they are Wembley bound. 

I wish they had bottled 1993 cup finals. :duntmatter:

Usual pig luck to beat Reading, and then drawn at home AGAIN.

Arsenal are a different beast under Arteta, there is no way the unwashed are winning this one.

Going to sit back and enjoy watching them get a hiding in a half empty Bumhole Lane :duntmatter:

1 hour ago, Parsons Cross Owl said:

Arsenal are a different beast under Arteta, there is no way the unwashed are winning this one.

Going to sit back and enjoy watching them get a hiding in a half empty Bumhole Lane :duntmatter:

Let's not kid ourselves. They haven't played in a half empty stadium all season so they certainly won't for an fa cup quarter final. It's the sort of fixture they shouldn't win but always seem to this season. 

9 hours ago, Parsons Cross Owl said:

You do know that they were drawn away from home the last two rounds don't you ? 

On 05/03/2020 at 13:00, The only way is S6 said:

It’s a different Arsenal now, to the one they beat at the sty, where Pepe missed a sitter from 2 yards.

Plus it’s Arsenal’s last chance of winning anything this season.

Won’t be easy. 

They’ve just bottled the europa league against bloody Olympiakos. If the pigs get at them it will be a tough game.