On 15/08/2019 at 07:11, james o connor said:

Brilliant pricing again from Preston. Just shows you don’t need to rip your fans off to survive. Will be heading to this one 

Gutted to be missing this got tickets for bloody ashes can't believe what iv done

13 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Gutted to be missing this got tickets for bloody ashes can't believe what iv done

I did the same years ago when we had stoke away first game. Sold my ashes tickets, went to a boring 0-0 and missed Freddie saturday!! One of THE ashes days. Bloody wednesday:bullen:

As of this morning 4227 as above , any idea what full allocation is ? Would be disappointing to not sell out when people always complain about prices and not getting tickets etc ! Pretty sure it’s around 5,200 isnt it ?

2 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

As of this morning 4227 as above , any idea what full allocation is ? Would be disappointing to not sell out when people always complain about prices and not getting tickets etc ! Pretty sure it’s around 5,200 isnt it ?

just over 5600 ,we didn't quite sell out end of last season ,but sold out previous 2 seasons ,heard a few are off to leeds festival , cricket etc lol balls to that im going im a sucker for punishment as we never win there,1 day it will happen I day may be Saturday ,may be next year maybe 2030. 

58 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

just over 5600 ,we didn't quite sell out end of last season ,but sold out previous 2 seasons ,heard a few are off to leeds festival , cricket etc lol balls to that im going im a sucker for punishment as we never win there,1 day it will happen I day may be Saturday ,may be next year maybe 2030. 

Suppose a good result tomorrow will Twist a few arms ! Still 12/1300 left then as of 11 am today. That’s a good point with cream fields , Leeds fest n ashes I suppose 

31 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

How many have we sold?

A bit under 4500 by the sound of it. 

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

A bit under 4500 by the sound of it. 

Expected us to shift a few more after Tuesday’s win, guess not

Not seen any ticket sales for a few days by ticket office , think full stand is just over 5000 isn’t it ? About 5200 so would hope to have 5k there come Saturday 3pm

There's a couple of hundred left according to ticket office, was down there before

Just bought 3. Pricing is fantastic. I’ve been a few times but usually parked next to ground. How far a walk is it from the town center?

20 minutes walk

On 19/08/2019 at 18:58, handworth52 said:

Won there in 2011 new years eve 2-0,promotion season from league one , pissed it aswell , before and since though wins have been very few infact in the league, I think that is the only win at derpdale since the 1950s ! 

Posted (edited)

I’m sure we once won 2 nil in the FA Cup in the late 80s on the plastic pitch ...I’m trying to remember but I was only about 17:and drunk at the time, whereas now I’m nearing 50 but still drunk  

crickey ... it’s the league cup game I’m on about 

8755AE8D-2CBA-43E5-BD41-1E862A9F862F.png

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes

Sold 4750 as of 10:30 am yesterday , decent enough effort , shame to not shift the final 7/800 but still a healthy following 

• Agree 1