Rate our business in this window out of 10

Good solid, sensible window bought according to our means. It seems we have continued with B#@*=$ blueprint and it actually looks like we are buying to a system rather than just accumulating players or non-players in some cases. 

Guest domSWFC

9.5/10

Hindered by an embargo, lost our manager but still brought in 4 signings of real quality that make us stronger and brought in a few more to add some competition for places. 

All things considered I don't think we could have done more. Would have liked Hector, but we did right not to pay over the odds for a player who won't play at Chelsea, and will be free in the summer. 

Only little thing that could have been better is getting rid of a couple, Van Aken and maybe Winnall. 

15 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Will wait until I see the players play a few times before making a judgement.
The PR always makes out the players are world beaters when you sign them.

Don’t worry, you can be sure I’ll provide a counter ( more realistic ) appraisal 

22 hours ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Quite pleased with the incomings but would have liked to see one or two more of the fringe players departing.

Would also have liked to see more of the youngsters loaned out & benefitting from some lower league experience.

Still time for that

8/10 for a club in our current position, sensible it seems recruitment, high wages out of the door. 

Hector would have been nice but Fulham were prepared to pay Chelsea fee and we weren't do sadly no go and Chelsea at least £3 Million wasted plus wages. 

I think with the current squad we will. E thereabouts come Jan and let's see what happens then.