Rate our business in this window out of 10

14 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

5 a reasonable window, if a little uninspiring Have we improved the squad from last season,, probably not, but it isn’t noticeably weaker

We haven't improved the squad, despite having added pace and physicality, two things we've been missing for four years.

I'd take up a new hobby, perhaps tiddlywinks.

Because you know naff all about football.

10 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

5 a reasonable window, if a little uninspiring Have we improved the squad from last season,, probably not, but it isn’t noticeably weaker

We signed three today, the keeper earlier in the week and the three Bruce signed so that is seven in. In addition three players re-signed.

Most of the players we released featured very rarely last season. Hector is the only real loss so overall I think the squad is definitely stronger this season, particularly if Lee gets back to near his best.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

We haven't improved the squad, despite having added pace and physicality, two things we've been missing for four years.

I'd take up a new hobby, perhaps tiddlywinks.

Because you know naff all about football.

Isn’t there supposed to be some sort of guidelines about attacking the poster. Come on Mods, do something about this fookwit

Well, all things being considered, financial constraints, lack of a manager and understanding what was required to shed players and strengthen I've got to say whoever has executed this task has done a fantastic job, 10/10, well done DC and Lee Bullen, take a bow. Who needs a cabbage head.

Edited by Professor Plum

At face value seems pretty good - but if signings from Stainrod through Sinton to Jeffers and Abdi and Curran through Chapman Nilsson and Lee teach us anything it’s that you win some you lose some - and it’s hard to predict what will happen.  

I’m optimistic but nothing would surprise me. At least we’ve had a go at churning the squad which is what was needed. Without the riches of Wolves it’s probably as good an effort as we could have hoped for.