Scott McKenna Bid

23 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

If Chelsea are demanding £5m for Hector and he’s 27. But Aberdeen are asking for £7m for a 22 year old that’s very highly rated, then surely we are better going for McKenna

Hector who’s a known quantity, who’s good in this league, a fan and dressing room favourite. Or Scottish centre back! 

I’d rather have Big Hec for 4 years. 

15 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Hector who’s a known quantity, who’s good in this league, a fan and dressing room favourite. Or Scottish centre back! 

What a ignorant post 

Clearly know nothing about the kid other than he's Scottish 

27 minutes ago, Rogers said:

F**k it!!! Anyone else now want both....??  lol

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

What a ignorant post 

Clearly know nothing about the kid other than he's Scottish 

Clearly...tell me how good he is?  Must be hard marking Steve Maclean and the likes....But I'm sure Bannan and Fletcher will be able to give the manager an opinion on how good he is.

Tell me how much experience he's got in a decent league compared to Hector and how it would be less of a risk to spend £7m on him rather than £4m on someone we know can perform. 

Is that extra £3m worth it in the world FFP?  Wouldn't you rather have Hector and another player at £3m? 

No..f*ck it.  Lets blow £7m on a lower league player when we've just come out of embargo.

2 hours ago, j17tjp said:

Genuinely no idea who this is. 

Dont really follow Scottish footy. 

Anyone ITK on what he’s like ?

McKenna was an excellent drummer. Now all we need is a good bass player and that's the back line sorted out!

1 minute ago, John O'Brien said:

Celtic tried to buy him with a bid of 5 million in January 19, Aberdeen wanted nearer 10 for him.

Can see why they want 7 then, but if he is determined to leave they run the risk of him winding his contract down and going for nothing next summer if above posts are correct.

• Like 1