Improved I-Follow offer extended

Owls supporters overseas were given their first taste of the vastly improved iFollow offering last weekend for the new season ahead.

As Wednesday began the campaign in strong style with an impressive 3-1 win at The Madejski, iFollow subscribers outside the UK enjoyed our best coverage yet.

Upgrading from one camera coverage to having four-cameras in position, match replays, graphics and commentary, the opening day fixture was comprehensively covered in Berkshire.

For Wednesdayites living abroad, the early bird offer of £110 for the full season has been extended until Monday 12 August.

As the Owls host Barnsley this weekend, why not snap up your subscription ahead of the South Yorkshire derby?

For UK subscribers, commentary on Saturday will be provided by iFollow regulars Rob O’Neill and John Pearson as Wednesday look to continue their good start to the term.

Audio passes for the entire season are on sale, meaning you can follow your team every step of the way this campaign.

For just £45, Wednesdayites can access every minute of the Owls’ first team games in all competitions, home and away.

Subscribe to iFollow HERE!

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Kevan said:

Is it truly any better than last season, when people were saying there was a significant delay in the commentary?

No

26 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

The new service is very good

I was out all day Saturday dressing up as barbie, so couldn't watch it

But we are now allowed to watch a re-run of the full match so I watched it Sunday morning before F1

Corrected it for you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

The new service is very good

I was out all day Saturday at a barbie, so couldn't watch it

But we are now allowed to watch a re-run of the full match so I watched it Sunday morning before F1

It was great, no technical issues all match. Replays were a nice addition, only problem was the 'main' camera person was drunk and  zooming in too far sometimes and missing some of the action. It was noticed though... someone messaged Pearson and he called them out on it. ;)

I watched parts of the game again as well, could rewind the whole thing and it had markers on the feed for where the goals/red cards were, etc. Much improved. 

1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

No needs to be registered to a overseas address I believe or bank account one of them.

Thanks Paz,

I have a French account and an address...but wifi is registered in the UK.