Who is running the club?

2 hours ago, Gandalf said:

Bullen is acting manager of the team with a reduced coaching staff.

When the owner is out of the country (still?) who is actually running the business.....negotiating transfers/interviewing candidates for the "Head Coach" job etc???

That Paxo guy was still around having a fag with DC behind the South stand at the end of last season but (at best/worst??) he's only some sort of "consultant" isn't he??

The Belgian lady left months ago?

Does anybody know the names and responsibilities of anyone else in a senior management/leadership position..??

:Chansiri:

5 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Is this general curiosity or a dig?

As things stand this could be our best transfer window in years!! Couple that with the right managerial appointment and we could well be looking at the top 6 again. 

It's genuine curiosity (and mystification). For instance I've just read about the problems in the North Stand due to some safety issues which will affect the gate and fans will have problems on Saturday. Can't see Mr. C. dealing with this personally or the Br**e recruitment fellas. Maybe I'm just too old to understand and can remember the club having a General manager, a Club Secretary, a Press Officer etc. and you knew who they were.

The catering/bar problems on the Grandstand concourse will no doubt be ongoing but there is no communication to the fans about anything most of the time.

It's great that we seem to be doing a bit of positive business with players in and (finally) out for a fee but a lot of frustration felt by those paying for season tickets and on the day ought to be addressed too in a well run club.

6 hours ago, Gandalf said:

Bullen is acting manager of the team with a reduced coaching staff.

When the owner is out of the country (still?) who is actually running the business.....negotiating transfers/interviewing candidates for the "Head Coach" job etc???

That Paxo guy was still around having a fag with DC behind the South stand at the end of last season but (at best/worst??) he's only some sort of "consultant" isn't he??

The Belgian lady left months ago?

Does anybody know the names and responsibilities of anyone else in a senior management/leadership position..??

Thank God it's not you! Flapping like that.

Ken ryder - head of  academy recruitment

Jon redgate - finance director

Cant see much about scouts.

No other directors from what i can see.

Just DC as chairman

A fee physios and fitness consultants and a HR guy

They are  wanting an area inclusion programme person though.

33 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

Well of course the main gaffer will be in touch from wherever he is....my point is who is on the end of the "line" in Sheffield?

billyblack has pinpointed Jon Redgate. He must be very busy and a bit lonely??

Jon redgate left the club about 18 months ago, shortly before Katrien came in.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

It's crazy that it's 2019 and people think businesses this size are only working while the main gaffer is sat directly at the headquarters. There's a thing called the internet and telephones these days.

Yep, and  how fans want every small detail reported to them, even if there’s nothing to say 

let’s just start releasing statements, stating nothing 

Don’t think Meire ever did much wrong at Hillsborough, but I’m glad she’s not here anymore so I don’t have to listen/read about people whinging cus she said something nasty to Charlton fans once 

Chansiri runs the club, lock stock and barrel 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Don’t think Meire ever did much wrong at Hillsborough, but I’m glad she’s not here anymore so I don’t have to listen/read about people whinging cus she said something nasty to Charlton fans once 

Chansiri runs the club, lock stock and barrel 

Or she was here to asset strip,which was one particular posters beef with her.

Edited by DELUDED OWL

4 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Or she was here to asset strip,which was one particular posters beef with her.

And that was equally as boring an accusation