North Stand/SYP

Guest Ash76

4 hours ago, Night King said:

If it is a SAG/SYP issue then both clubs should release a statement with the reasons why. 

It is a SAG issue and it's been rumbling on all week.  Serious negotiations ongoing.  SAG are also the reason no more tickets on the north are being sold.

Hillsborough isn't it.  They're going deep.

BET

BetterRedThanDeadActive Member

I think the obvious reason behind all of this is that Wednesday are skint and I mean really skint....
What’s likely is they can’t afford the additional Matchday costs of accommodating extra away fans especially considering extra policing required for a local derby. This is also despite the fact they are charging silly money for tickets .

As far as I am aware they remain under a soft transfer embargo so can’t spend fees on transfers as their signings have been frees or loans. So I would imagine what little money they have has all gone into funding the wages for those signings and they are having to make sacrifices elsewhere.
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:
BET

I think the obvious reason behind all of this is that Wednesday are skint and I mean really skint....
What’s likely is they can’t afford the additional Matchday costs of accommodating extra away fans especially considering extra policing required for a local derby. This is also despite the fact they are charging silly money for tickets .

As far as I am aware they remain under a soft transfer embargo so can’t spend fees on transfers as their signings have been frees or loans. So I would imagine what little money they have has all gone into funding the wages for those signings and they are having to make sacrifices elsewhere.

lol bless 'em

I think some of their fans are worried about it due to lack of revenue coming in (from us and possibly future games if it's regular restriction) and them not being able to offload some big earners on the playing staff (Rhodes...). Quite amusing to read a thread about the Bury game and them criticising them and Bolton for overspending money they don't have....like the pot and kettle having a one sided argument o_O

:laugh:
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:
BET

Comedy gold. Guess we'll have to return Luongo then

16 hours ago, handworth52 said:

no Barnsley sold out 2000 on Monday , they have asked for more and been refused ,south Yorkshire police and sag at it again . will we only be given 2000 at there place too? its getting ridiculous . wont be long before going to an away game will be a closed shop with every club only allowing 2000 away supporters and if more cops will want 100k a game extra 

Be surprised if that happens. It's safer to continue giving us that 4-5K behind the goal than it is to segregate that stand or close some of it and have more of our fans popping up in the home stands.

32 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:
BET

What a thick bstd :duntmatter:. UTO.

• Haha 1