North Stand/SYP

Guest Ash76

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

I bought 3 tickets on the North for tomorrow a couple of weeks ago at the Kop end

Availability at the time was low so perhaps its sold out or just restricted at the Lepp end ?

They'll probably let you pay to sit anywhere you want in the stadium tomorrow....

Saturday might be a different story though

3 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Just the 2000, won’t give them anymore. Been down yesterday to buy the new shirt, about 27,000 sold so far.

Not sure thats a good idea.

Firstly its turning away money and then we will probably only get the same allocation at their place.

1 minute ago, Mountain Owl said:

Not sure thats a good idea.

Firstly its turning away money and then we will probably only get the same allocation at their place.

Don’t think we had a choice to

be honest. Considering Barnsley fans were complaining as usual about the cost of attending, I think it’s been policed based on them not wanting anymore tickets 

On 07/08/2019 at 10:24, owls maniac said:

FFS i've been going to Hillsborough for 20 years and could count on one hand amount of times there has been trouble outside the ground. 

Yes but you did lose your other hand in a machete attack on Leppings Lane vs Millwall in ‘03-04.......WTF:

Edited by Tudders
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Don’t think we had a choice to

be honest. Considering Barnsley fans were complaining as usual about the cost of attending, I think it’s been policed based on them not wanting anymore tickets 

Barnsley will cost me double at there place to what I paid at reading for me and child and same regards preston . thing they charge £36 and £16 for kids for us we still pay it , they wont bring 1500 

no Barnsley sold out 2000 on Monday , they have asked for more and been refused ,south Yorkshire police and sag at it again . will we only be given 2000 at there place too? its getting ridiculous . wont be long before going to an away game will be a closed shop with every club only allowing 2000 away supporters and if more cops will want 100k a game extra 

10 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Absolute joke that Barnsley are only allowed 2000 tickets. Obviously this has something to do with SAG and the SYP. 

It was fine to give Leeds about 5000 on a Friday night last year, and to give Villa the same. WTF has changed. 

If it is a SAG/SYP issue then both clubs should release a statement with the reasons why.