Jump to content

Massimo Luongo & Jacob Murphy


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Seems to be the first question nowadays: how many followers has this McGrath chap got?

7k. Writes for The Sun. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Seems to be the first question nowadays: how many followers has this McGrath chap got?

 

1.842 :duntmatter:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Two areas of weakness in our team where we need strength in depth. 

 

Luongo fits the profile of free transfer signing, 26, with experience and minimal risk.

 

Surprised we would do business with Newcastle, but Murphy would be a good signing. 

 

I do like our business this summer, we've done well in the free transfer market, while at last bringing in transfer fees for outgoing players. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, striker said:

Two areas of weakness in our team where we need strength in depth. 

 

Luongo fits the profile of free transfer signing, 26, with experience and minimal risk.

 

Surprised we would do business with Newcastle, but Murphy would be a good signing. 

 

I do like our business this summer, we've done well in the free transfer market, while at last bringing in transfer fees for outgoing players. 

Agree with that which is why i'm concerned about paying millions we haven't got for Hector.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, waynecoyne14 said:

luongo is a technical attacking player-nothing like hutch

 

That’s funny, has been playing as a holder for QPR.

 

hopefully something different to what we already have 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sweetsheri said:

Agree with that which is why i'm concerned about paying millions we haven't got for Hector.

I see your point, but I think Hector is the exception. If the fee ends up being the £3.5 - 4m reported rather than £5m I think it's still a good deal. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...