Borukov

13 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I actually go down to middlewood Rd and watch games and playing borokov in the first team would be a massive mistake 

Why, out of interest. Every time I have seen him, bar a 2 week spell last year when he seemed to be carrying an injury, he has looked strong, composed  quicker than you think, and can score. Not a lot not to like, and I wouldn't be averse to him being in and around the first team.

5 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

No because when Jos played virtually every young player we had. He wasnt one of them.

In all fairness that's because we had half a dozen strikers in front of him, the other young players Jos played was because we were short on numbers. Not saying Borukov is anywhere near ready for us yet. A loan might be a good idea if anyone wants him,

45 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Why, out of interest. Every time I have seen him, bar a 2 week spell last year when he seemed to be carrying an injury, he has looked strong, composed  quicker than you think, and can score. Not a lot not to like, and I wouldn't be averse to him being in and around the first team.

He certainly aint composed and isn't "finisher".

He is very strong for someone his age, and quite mobile as well, but is nowhere near ready for first team football at this level, yet.

Borukov is a more versatile version of Nuhiu, whom was our top scorer in 2017-18 I think it was, 11 goals.  Strikers?  Borukov likes the lone-frontman role, and he is a big bruiser, he'll knock you on your ass, legally, then score one.  He's good at headers, via crosses, and he's just not afraid of anybody.