Michael Hector.

Hector is a very good player and adds some more height to but we have a habit of clamouring for loan players to come back which forces the clubs hand in many ways. There are plenty of decent centre halves out there who are solid even if not as good on the ball. 

I just hope if we are getting him it is not  at the expense of other potential targets in midfield/wide forward.

When your player of the year becomes available and you can get him, you get him. Simple as that. That's how you build a team. Find something that works, keep it. Add to it.

Well done all if this is happening, and it would appear it is. 

One more wide man and I'll be happy with our summer's business. 

Add another quality midfielder as well and I'll be delighted.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

With no manager, whose picking these players (Hector)? Granted it’s only him so far, but if we’re linked with others on deadline day 

I think we have a recruitment team, don't know if it's Doyen or Paxo but something is happening

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

With no manager, whose picking these players (Hector)? Granted it’s only him so far, but if we’re linked with others on deadline day 

We'l have had targets lined up all summer and in sure we'll try and follow through with them. Bullen and the recruitment guys Bruce brought in will know what they want/need and theyll know what budget they have to work with. Any new manager will pick up the squad after that. They'll understand the situation.

Hope if Hector comes we also see some defensive departures. No need for someone like Van Aken sat on the bench being paid heavily, even if he’s loaned back to Holland for a season to get his value back up. 

I’d also loan out Thorniley. Lad looks like he could be a top player, think a full season in L1 will do him the world of good. Much better option for the lad than playing 4th fiddle and playing the odd cup game. 

22 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

In case you haven't been keeping up, we have got a manager. His name is Lee Bullen. Hope that helps.