Michael Hector.

If by 4.59 no-one has met Chelsea’s valuation, why not go in and offer to take him on loan again?

Better for all parties that he doesn’t just sit on his arris for the next 5 months. 

We get the player we want, Hector gets the move he wants, and Chelsea get their player maintaining some level of value and profile whilst also getting him off the wage bill.

Having him sat in their reserves benefits nobody.

Edited by paulrs

1 minute ago, paulrs said:

If by 4.59 no-one has met Chelsea’s valuation, why not go in and offer to take him on loan again?

Better for all parties that he doesn’t just sit on his arris for the next 5 months. 

Because all bids and fees and contracts have to be agreed by 5pm when the window closes.

You then get until 11 to finalise paperwork and eligibility etc.

Any business we are doing, needs to be done within the next 2 hours or it's not happening. 

Just now, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Because all bids and fees and contracts have to be agreed by 5pm when the window closes.

Any business we are doing, needs to be done within the next 2 hours or it's not happening. 

Okay, 3.59 then ;)

The point stands though - why not just loan him again?

58 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Still be surprised if he doesn’t sign but I guess it’s good that most people seem pragmatic about the situation.

Speak for yourself. I'm buying a season ticket if we don't sign him specifically so I can throw it at Chansiri. 

10 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Paperwork has to be done by 19:00

15 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Chelsea have made plenty of money out of Hector through loan fees over the years. Lower your price and let the lad settle down. 

Cant hector just do a Bruce...shake hands  with abramovich n walk out, do a press conference n bob ya uncle!! 

If he says we’re his boyhood club no one can tell him off!! 

Edited by Wednesday_Jack
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Adem Poric said:

I've been told it's all done bar the fee. If we cant agree a fee he's coming on loan (loan fee agreed) but we want it to be permanent.

There is some guy on twitter who is adamant that he's coming on loan, regardless.

• Like 1