Michael Hector.

Guest addedtime
1 hour ago, LiamAP22D said:

If they hold on for a day and get £5m instead of £3m or 4 then its very good business, mate.

Or they could hold out and get nothing. Then lose him for nowt next year.

We have the upper hand here. Hector really wants to come and Chelski know that they cannot just throw him elsewhere. We can quite well wait for him to be released next summer if Chelsea are stupid enough to not sell him for pennies. DC is turning into a quite tough bloke, I really like that.

5 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

It's not though, is it.

Numerous journos reporting Chelsea want 5mill for Hector.

You know what it’s like with them, one journo says something, and before long, a whole load of others are claiming “my sources are telling me”  Think about, every player who has left Chelsea this summer, has moved for a reasonable price  Even ones that are touted to move, aren’t costing a fortune.  Why would they make an exception for Michael Hector and us?  We have a history of doing this.  There is nothing wrong with DC trying to get us a bargain, nothing at all, but if we lose out on a player, who was such a good fit, by annoying his club with ridiculously low offers, then the whole thing could backfire on us

We didn’t like it so much when Norwich tried it on with us

Just now, gurujuan said:

You know what it’s like with them, one journo says something, and before long, a whole load of others are claiming “my sources are telling me”  Think about, every player who has left Chelsea this summer, has moved for a reasonable price  Even ones that are touted to move, aren’t costing a fortune.  Why would they make an exception for Michael Hector and us?  We have a history of doing this.  There is nothing wrong with DC trying to get us a bargain, nothing at all, but if we lose out on a player, who was such a good fit, by annoying his club with ridiculously low offers, then the whole thing could backfire on us

Ok, so show me where the price being touted for Hector is less than 5mill? Cause I ain't seeing one anyway.

For once, how about you stop trying to find a reason to have a dig at DC (again) and go on the information that we know.

Guest addedtime
4 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Which may be our plan...£500k in January

Which would be us doing good business, not them.

Just now, owlZfan84 said:

Ok, so show me where the price being touted for Hector is less than 5mill? Cause I ain't seeing one anyway.

For once, how about you stop trying to find a reason to have a dig at DC (again) and go on the information that we know.

Are you one of these who believes everything journos write? We’d have signed about 50 players this summer if they were any where near getting things right

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Guru: We have a history of this, derisory offers that are never gonna be accepted 

Also Guru: WE KEEP OVERPAYING FOR PLAYERS WE SHOULD BE SENSIBLE WITH OUR MONEY 

• Haha 5