2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

If we sell Rhodes and Joao then I would be tempted to re-sign him if I were Chansiri-on a wage that is fitting for his injury record if he kept himself fit over summer, he was looking decent when he came back at the end of last season.

#justsayno #crackiswhackWTF:

12 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I fookin' despair sometimes at our fans

11 minutes ago, Andysowls said:

#justsayno #crackiswhackWTF:

3 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Could be worst, might have been Almen Abdi he wanted us to re-sign. lol

You should be a bit more respectful about a player like Hooper, he never mugged us off and played well when he was available. Obviously he couldn't expect silly money but on the right deal why would you not sign him?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

You should be a bit more respectful about a player like Hooper, he never mugged us off and played well when he was available. Obviously he couldn't expect silly money but on the right deal why would you not sign him?

Possibly but then again he's reportedly been training with Reading and they've not offered him a deal. 

I don't think he was ever blessed with pace, he's got a good football brain and knows right moves and ball to play.

Similar style to Teddy Sherringham. 

5 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

If we sell Rhodes and Joao then I would be tempted to re-sign him if I were Chansiri-on a wage that is fitting for his injury record if he kept himself fit over summer, he was looking decent when he came back at the end of last season.

One of the most stupid posts I've ever read on Owlstalk.

:duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wasn't he off to MLS? That would have made sense. If he is willing to take really low wages on pay as available to play, then poss. But with Fletch, Winnall, Fessi and Nuhiu competing for 1 spot up top. Do we need him? Midfield is more important to get cover for in my opinion.