Joao and Rhodes Out But Who Do You Want In?

In the attacking areas, I like the lad Eze at QPR as an attacking midfielder. 

Also saw Swansea interested in Nahki Wells, was on our radar a couple of years ago. Bit of pace about him, exoerienced and maybe available on loan. 

Think we also need a CM and likely we will try for Hector. 

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Cattermole, Lloyd Isgrove and Leon Clarke.

After re-signing Gary Hooper for £1000 per week plus a fish supper on Fridays, Mr Chansiri continues to defy FFP / P&S rules by re-signing Leon Clarke for a crate of meat and potato pies per week.

• Haha 1

If Rhodes and Joao are off, then we need to bring in another striker, ideally one that can play the lone striker role, and ideally someone with pace. Don't care who, just so long as they've got around a 1-in-3 record. We can't go into a new season wanting to play 4-3-3 with only Fletcher and Nuhiu able to play at the tip of that triangle.

Then it's a left back and another pacy-ish winger. Maddison isn't the fastest, but I really admire that left peg of his. Though that said, maybe a right-footed winger would provide better balance?

Striker, winger, left back, centre back... and if two of those four can be on permanent signings, I think we've had a solid window... providing we get the right personnel in...

• Like 1