Ambition -Lets Put This Into Perspective

22 minutes ago, Bluey9 said:

What a stupid post 

It was only a couple of weeks before Cocu was made permanent after the rumours started about lampard 

Nobody has said that Bullen is the permanent manager yet

My argument is with the fact that he will probably get the job with a few good results against unfancied teams 

If they  brought Alex Ferguson in he wouldn't have won anything yet, but you would be much more likely too over time with his record 

Oh and Rooney isn't a rumour 

Hes at Pride Park as we speak and looking very likely to be playing and coaching at Derby very shortly

Christmas at the earliest if he signs or doesn't get injured before then

Edited by daveyboy66

Which chapter in Rooney's long and colourful career have I missed where he was a fantastic coach in the making.

Coaching old whores/barmaids maybe, Getting piisseed up whilst getting a top salary when he's meant to be concentrating

on playing maybe.  Having the intelligence and man management skills to become a successful coach - credentials;  F. All and then a bit.

4 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Phillip Cocu is obviously a big name and a good coach but I get the feeling his is not suited to the Championship and will soon be off. Be very surprised if he is still at Derby next season.
Have to agree though with some other posters that it is taking us too long to resolve the managers position. 

be interesting when Rooney turns up

5 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Shouldn't this wait until we actually appoint a manager?

Exactly. And once a coach/manager/gaffer is appointed I hope we will all accept the decision and rally around whoever is appointed and give them our full support rather than extending the debate into their umpteenth month of management and playing "i told you so" if we slip up occasionally (which we invariably will).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

No, but at least they appear to be trying to get a grip of the issues they have. Meanwhile at our club the apparent paralysis prevails.....

By overspending AGAIN in the hope that they go up. Be honest after last nights show do they look any better than us ?

Derby are that brill and forward thinking....they set rowett on.

Dint last long though, they now have a manager with no experience of the championship...they had a go with lampard..looks like loony is joining.

Don't think derby is a good example to follow tbh.