Tony Pulis

22 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Holloway would be right popular if anyone is monitoring on line. He wants the job, tell Mr C to give him a bell.

Also tell Mr C he is a dream to work with and can work magic on a modest budget.

Seriously. He would be the best fit ever for the Wednesday manager’s job. It’s a no brainer really.

I know a lot of the talk about Holloway is a bit tongue in cheek

But...I think he’s exactly what we need and I don’t think he would come in and rip the rule book up 

He’s a man manager, big personality, can get teams revved up and I think he would come in and tinker and keep the blueprint we’ve started with - I’d hate for us to bring someone in like we did with Jos who tried to play a brand of football which was shoving round pegs in square holes

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bobness said:

After working hard on server improvements, he needed to post something to get a lot of traffic, so that a suitable stress test could be performed.

Working hard...nah, it's all int cloud....push a button stuff :tango:. UTO.

27 minutes ago, steelowl said:

I think this pulis cr*p is being whipped up by blunts who must be p*ssing themselves 

fair play i've done the same to them with Sven-Göran Eriksson 

I happen to know Pulis was interviewed and fancies himself for it but for me it's a big NOOOOOOOOO

Who told you - dot to dot man ? What odd's did you get How much did you bet on it ? When wont it be announced ?

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

I know a lot of the talk about Holloway is a bit tongue in cheek

But...I think he’s exactly what we need and I don’t think he would come in and rip the rule book up 

He’s a man manager, big personality, can get teams revved up and I think he would come in and tinker and keep the blueprint we’ve started with - I’d hate for us to bring someone in like we did with Jos who tried to play a brand of football which was shoving round pegs in square holes

Exactly!

Someone on the same page as me!

Well, actually, there’s quite a few that get why he would be the right appointment!

1 minute ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Who told you - dot to dot man ? What odd's did you get How much did you bet on it ? When wont it be announced ?

i had a saver at 8s  now he's 12s so that was sh*t timing    you may have missed i dont wanthim in any universe   and whats with the aggression?

7 minutes ago, steelowl said:

i had a saver at 8s  now he's 12s so that was sh*t timing    you may have missed i dont wanthim in any universe   and whats with the aggression?

What aggression - I'm referring to the poster of the Rowet thread. 

Nobody wants Pulis.

41 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Been out all day, and thinking that the only thing to bemoan today was the alphabet knocking us off the top of the league, I came on here in a cheerful frame of mind...

Should've known better.

Hope Pulls rumour isn't true. 

I came on here in a cheerful frame of mind tho..WTF:

Old hand like you?

I posted this before but go and look at his record everywhere. Take away his “style” and everyone would be clamouring for him. Even his “survival expert” tag is a myth, he’s proven consistently he can excel teams in the Premier League. 

Stoke:

07/08 2nd Championship

08/09 12th Premier League

09/10 11th Premier League

10/11 13th Premier League, FA Cup finalist and qualified for Europe. 

11/12 14th Premier League 

12/13 13th Premier League

Crystal Palace:

13/14 11th Premier League. He only managed them for half a season taking the job in November whilst they was in the bottom three. 

West Brom:

14/15 13th Premier League, took over whilst 1 point about the drop zone in January. 

15/16 14th Premier League

16/17 10th Premier League

Middlesbrough:

17/18 5th Championship, after the season he was forced to sell Ben Gibson, Adama Traore, Patrick Bamford, 3 top Championship players and was expected to improve.

18/19 7th Championship. Joint best defence in the division.

His record is much better than his reputation.