2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Was talking to a couple of his mates at half time. Ran that chant past them and they both shook their heads in disgust.

It’s different though 

we can all sing the usual ‘de de de Moses odubajo and be boring too hats ‘ or have a bit of a different one 

Edited by BarnsleyOwl96

I was outside the ground at 2:15 on Saturday talking to DC having a vape, sang him the “cotton eye odubajo” chant & he looked at me proper unimpressed. He said we’ve already got a chant, then he sang me a beautiful song describing all the brilliant things about Tony Pulis to the Thong Song tune.

Edited by Yellowbelly
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, malek said:

So it is only me who thought he did quite poor so far. Really awkard on the ball.

Im giving him the benefit of the doubt based on historical form.....plays with a smile on his face and a confident swagger. Not seen anything from him so far to back that up but hopefully he’ll improve with game time if he stays injury free.

3 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Take a little time, Mr Chansiri.  If we've got a chance to develop with Lee Bullen, we should try that first, while we have that option.  I think our players would agree.  Saw some great play, away from home on Saturday - let's nurture that and let's not get caught in another Brucey-Boy scam.

6 hours ago, malek said:

So it is only me who thought he did quite poor so far. Really awkard on the ball.

I'm I hoping it's early days and he'll settle down, he's certainly much better than he's shown so far. 

Guest Ferkorf
8 hours ago, Yellowbelly said:

I was outside the ground at 2:15 on Saturday talking to DC having a vape, sang him the “cotton eye odubajo” chant & he looked at me proper unimpressed. He said we’ve already got a chant, then he sang me a beautiful song describing all the brilliant things about Tony Pulis to the Thong Song tune.

Lol

7 hours ago, malek said:

Its a strange one. He has been at Brentford for a fair portion of his career who are famed for playing fast paced attacking football. Yet he looks so uncomfortable so far. 

Plenty of time I guess.