OFFICIAL Table Gazers Thread 2019-2020

53 minutes ago, prowl said:

Try visiting the zoo. If you get my drift.

38 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

You married a zebra?

Two true facts ( really for once!)

A zebra male has a hareem of females....Prowl you old devil.

Zebras are thought to be almost the only mammal that can see in colour (did God have a sense of humour or what?)

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Two true facts ( really for once!)

A zebra male has a hareem of females....Prowl you old devil.

Zebras are thought to be almost the only mammal that can see in colour (did God have a sense of humour or what?)

These days I can't keep up with one never mind a harem.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OxonOwl said:

You're making this up.

Color blindness is a trait that occurs in most mammals. Humans are an exception, except those whose mother carries the trait. Several people wonder if the animal that is only black and white can only see black and white. However it is thought that zebras are one of the few other mammals that can see color. The zebra

3 hours ago, Southernblues said:

Color blindness is a trait that occurs in most mammals. Humans are an exception, except those whose mother carries the trait. Several people wonder if the animal that is only black and white can only see black and white. However it is thought that zebras are one of the few other mammals that can see color. The zebra

Colour blindness isn't the inability to see colour. 

Dogs and cats can see colour. Not as well as humans though. They have a degree of colour blindness too. 

Most primates can see colours as well as humans. Rats can see colour probably better than humans. 

Plenty of other mammals can see colours to a greater or lesser degree. 

On 10/08/2019 at 12:35, steelowl said:

Yusssssss    one word stick that you dingle barstewards   :biggrin:

image.thumb.png.374be9230cba6c28b5075361a797030a.png

Frustrated with the stresses of life, like reading the Remoaners are attempting to prevent Brexit through the courts again?

Well, stress you not. Have another look at this and stroke your cat, life isn’t too bad.

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Frustrated with the stresses of life, like reading the Remoaners are attempting to prevent Brexit through the courts again?

Well, stress you not. Have another look at this and stroke your cat, life isn’t too bad.

Try not to be such a snowflake dear

Early days but regardless of who we've faced, isn't it brilliant to see us up there and bang in form, in stark contrast to before Jos was axed. It's remarkable how much we've kicked on since Jos, our form since then is incredible and hard to believe, when you coaster all the upheaval on and off the pitch during that time. I keep reminding myself how hardly anyone expected or predicted the Canaries or the Pigs to go up last season. Hope it's finally our turn to be the dark horse proving everyone wrong. Long may our outstanding form this year and our brilliant start, continue. 

22 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

Got to be careful when ever I get into this thread. Start getting a semi on, don't want our lass getting jealous. 

If the present form continues the committee recommends gazers always have a separate window open to B&Q or something to quickly switch to where one can be 'researching materials' for the latest project of the other half 

• Haha 5

On 14/08/2019 at 11:26, mozzy85 said:

Got to be careful when ever I get into this thread. Start getting a semi on, don't want our lass getting jealous. 

2 hours ago, steelowl said:

If the present form continues the committee recommends gazers always have a separate window open to B&Q or something to quickly switch to where one can be 'researching materials' for the latest project of the other half 

Reminds me of this gem.

• Haha 1