ifollow / stream?

My four IPTV subs seem to be working and two of them are usually iffy so maybe the naughty folk upped their game.

Recording as usual and full game will be available after the end, I might have the first half available at half time.

• Like 4

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Another EU disgrace..

If we leave the EU with No Deal we have to kick uphill and against the wind both halves. 

And Westwood, Forestieri and  Borner have to stop at the halfway line to show their passport.

Dont recall that being on the voting slip. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

If we leave the EU with No Deal we have to kick uphill and against the wind both halves. 

And Westwood, Forestieri and  Borner have to stop at the halfway line to show their passport.

Dont recall that being on the voting slip. 

Yeah but at least we'll be able to watch it on our laptops...btw..how many more booze runs have you got planned before Halloween?

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Yeah but at least we'll be able to watch it on our laptops...btw..how many more booze runs have you got planned before Halloween?

We wont be leaving on 31st mate so I have left some on the Carrefour shelves for you. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

My four IPTV subs seem to be working and two of them are usually iffy so maybe the naughty folk upped their game.

Recording as usual and full game will be available after the end, I might have the first half available at half time.

Hi Grim, do you recommend a IPTV provider? I’m thinking of getting one. 

4 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

Cant see it on mine. There’s an ifollow section but nowt there 

PM me if you want a recommendation

6 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I thought bet365 streamed live games if you had an account. I cant see that its available. Any ideas?

They stopped it about 3 years ago because they were being illegally streamed.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

We wont be leaving on 31st mate so I have left some on the Carrefour shelves for you. 

I bought a container of powdered "fruity red" home brew kits in the 70s...so I'm alright.

Got gravy granules.. powdered marmite and a gun..