Watching in Greece. Any channels?

Barnsley v Fulham and Nottingham Forest v West Brom are today’s games covered by TV so iFollow is your only option. 

Our game will not be streamed outside of iFollow.

Desperately searching for an IPTV provider who cover iFollow channels and can be bothered to respond to emails. 

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Barnsley v Fulham and Nottingham Forest v West Brom are today’s games covered by TV so iFollow is your only option. 

Desperately searching for an IPTV provider who cover iFollow channels and can be bothered to respond to emails. 

Use your forces network code..

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Use your forces network code..

Can’t. Been stopped by the EU.

They’re thinking of starting up an EU Army version though. The UK Government been asked to contribute 27 Billion Euros towards its development but will only show Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, AC Milan, Inter, Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich, Paris St Germain, Monaco, Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, and Man City.

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

The one I use has them listed as on. 

19 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Can’t. Been stopped by the EU.

They’re thinking of starting up an EU Army version though. The UK Government been asked to contribute 27 Billion Euros towards its development but will only show Anderlecht 

Gent , Antwerp, Club Brugge,

& Oostende......

lol

16 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Which IPTV service is this? Please PM me.

Had services recommended to me but nobody is replying to my enquiries.

He uses Discord to communicate , like a chat app thing, get yourself a username on it and then ping me a pm and ill give you thr group deets. (i am going out in about 20 mins)

17 minutes ago, MalagaOwl said:

He uses Discord to communicate , like a chat app thing, get yourself a username on it and then ping me a pm and ill give you thr group deets. (i am going out in about 20 mins)

PM’d you thanks

3 hours ago, theowlsman said:

sent you a PM

• Thanks 1