Rest Of The League OMDT

33 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

awful tactics, wanted to be number 1 talked to luton about the job in March was fired. Moore put his job on the line for him and was sacked only hired because he was Moore's friend rubbed everybody the wrong way

I heard he was the brains behind Darren Moore though and was getting tired of Moore getting the plaudits.

Just now, SiJ said:

Just wonder if Luton will be done of those teams who play themselves into trouble on occasions. 

That obsession with playing around at the back. 

Its all about intensity now in this league. We've finally upped our game under Bruce. I was sick of that negative anonymity that we strolled around with for the 18 months previous. 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Its all about intensity now in this league. We've finally upped our game under Bruce. I was sick of that negative anonymity that we strolled around with for the 18 months previous. 

I’ve got some bad news for you...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Yeah...think it's a fine line between playing football and ending up playing nothing football. 

If you're going to knock it about, then you have to do it with a tempo and intensity, otherwise you are just knocking it around from side to side and not going anywhere. 

For me, we need to be playing a somewhat direct game. Not hoofing the ball, but using the long range passing of Bannan etc and the aerial presence of Fletcher. You've then got willing runners in Harris, Lee, Reach etc who can get in or around Fletch and get us going in the final third. 

Edited by SiJ

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

I'm presuming under Bullen we've carried that on and aren't planning on regressing back to playing dullball. 

tbf, Bullen changed the style of play when he was in charge after Jos and did so in a positive way. 

Think what Bruce did was an extension of that. 

Edited by SiJ