Joao to Reading

https://the72.co.uk/141118/reading-ready-to-swoop-for-sheffield-wednesday-striker/

A serious enquiry? Or just an attempt to unsettle the side before the first game.

A month ago I would have been against this but during preseason I came to the conclusion that he is never going to put in the effort and it's probably best to move on.

• Like 1

If they're serious they should have done this ages ago when they had a chance of persuading him - he'll actually be in Reading tomorrow and will see what Reading is like and how tinpot the support that only turns out for friendlies against Chelsea is.

5 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Depends what they would offer i guess. He's the most complete striker we have but i'm not sure he has the right application to ever be a true success. If the money is right i would move him on too....

What part of him is complete please?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

In a world where Kenneth Zahore is worth £8m and Che Adams is worth £15m all these suitors want telling to knoboff unless they come up with the reddies 

Norwich on the other hand are willing to pay £0 for £8m player.... + a free " best of Delias recipes" book.... 

Edited by owls-swfc
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jaydubz said:

What part of him is complete please?

Complete as in he’s got pace, he’s got height, he’s good in the air, he’s got some strength, he’s got some flair and he can finish. You can’t say that about any of our other strikers can you?

He has a bit of everything, but something is wrong mentally with him as he just doesn’t do it often enough does he...

• Haha 1