Controversial

Am going to get slated for this but Morgan Fox needs to be starting tomorrow, as much as I like Liam palmer he just doesn't look comfortable there and when getting forward you just know he is going to check back to try and cross with his right foot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Simon78 said:

Am going to get slated for this but Morgan Fox needs to be starting tomorrow, as much as I like Liam palmer he just doesn't look comfortable there and when getting forward you just know he is going to check back to try and cross with his right foot. 

Madness. I was never Palmer’s biggest fan but the guy’s a fecking machine at the moment.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Simon78 said:

Totally agree!

Fox has been looking better than he was before IMO. Feel a bit sorry for him that he could have a good game, make one mistake and it’s ‘useless Fox, rubbish....’

Clean slate for everyone, starting Saturday.

Edited by JackSWFC

I liked the look of Fox and Harris in the Espanyol game.  Although they weren't really tested defensively, they linked up well and Fox was always looking to overlap.

Would go with those 2 down the left side tomorrow.   

Palmer filled in at LB when we were short last season and did a good job, but it's not his natural position. I'd hope we can bring in a LB and put Palmer back to his natural side. 

We need a LB, CB, DM and a winger before the window shuts imo. 

Need a manager first though lol

• Like 1

Just now, RichieB said:

Palmer filled in at LB when we were short last season and did a good job, but it's not his natural position. I'd hope we can bring in a LB and put Palmer back to his natural side. 

We need a LB, CB, DM and a winger before the window shuts imo. 

Need a manager first though lol

Keep hearing this need for a winger but where is said winger gonna fit in ??

If we play 433 we have Reach Harris Forestieri Joao Penney Odubajo and even Bannan who can do this role ! Whereas our CM 3 consists of Lee Hutch and Bannan (I'm not including Pelupessy as his inclusion just makes us weaker) we need at least 2 CM players before another winger !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Simon78 said:

Maybe not slated, but you could be on a slippery slope. 

I don't rate fox highly but I think he is a steady player and has improved , he aint going to bomb down the wing and overlap the winger but he does his job. the players what deserve stick are the ones what were stealing a living luckily almost all are gone now. whats fans thoughts on nuhiu? he has to be practically pulled off the bench to warm up and I aint kidding ,andy kallins has a right time getting the lazy sod to warm up. lets stop the booing of fox its over the top. if he didn't try then fair enough

21 minutes ago, Simon78 said:

Can't argue with any of that.