Scottish Football Returns.

8 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Seen so many Sheffielders on my social media celebrating Rangers winning the league despite probably never having been to Glasgow, usually accompanied by the WATP nonsense. It’s embarrassing that the sectarian guff is still going on in 2021. 

Staunch flag Shaggers. 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Cracking gesture from Scott Brown to Glen Kamara.

Fair play, Brown has rightly had plenty of stick over the years but that was good of him. 

I predicted this and I messaged a few folk on here last night to bet on Brora at 40/1. Winning a few quid doesn’t make up for the shame of the worst result ever in Hearts history, or the entire Scottish cup’s history. That is how bad this result is. I feel absolutely sick this morning.

I could put together a team of supporters that could beat Brora and yet a team of professionals (some on £5k+ a week) couldn’t beat that mob. Hearts have more than 10x the amount of season ticket holders than the entire population of Brora. They are all amateurs, they’ve trained 5 times this year and not played a single game before last night for months.

The worst of it is, this was not surprising. I’ve watched every game this season, and the entire game last night, and despite being 16 points clear at the top I could see this coming. We’ve been rank rotten all season and are in a completely false position. The manager should be fired immediately for that this morning. We are a national embarrassment. Cup exits to Alloa and Brora. Disgraceful 

7 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

I predicted this and I messaged a few folk on here last night to bet on Brora at 40/1. Winning a few quid doesn’t make up for the shame of the worst result ever in Hearts history, or the entire Scottish cup’s history. That is how bad this result is. I feel absolutely sick this morning.

I could put together a team of supporters that could beat Brora and yet a team of professionals (some on £5k+ a week) couldn’t beat that mob. Hearts have more than 10x the amount of season ticket holders than the entire population of Brora. They are all amateurs, they’ve trained 5 times this year and not played a single game before last night for months.

The worst of it is, this was not surprising. I’ve watched every game this season, and the entire game last night, and despite being 16 points clear at the top I could see this coming. We’ve been rank rotten all season and are in a completely false position. The manager should be fired immediately for that this morning. We are a national embarrassment. Cup exits to Alloa and Brora. Disgraceful 

U ok hun?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, edinburghowl said:

Why did you think Brora would win?

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Why did you think Brora would win?

Missing a few key players to injury and international duty, the long journey, the horrible pitch and weather conditions, arrogant players and manager, but most importantly because we have been absolutely poo every single game for weeks on end.

I saw it coming from our performances and the worst part about that embarrassment is I’m not surprised. We will win the league but we have been awful all season and in reality we have been very fortunate in a number of games. We need a new squad, manager, owner. Sounds familiar eh? lol

• Haha 1