Scottish Football Returns.

4 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

Absolutely gutted 

Commiserations. 

I'm not stopping around to watch Lennon celebrate, looks like Brown upset someone at the end too, unsurprisingly. 

McGregor ageing like a fine wine, a few phenomenal saves so far. The double from Eduourd was good but, the fingertip onto the post was something else.

I can see Rangers growing into this game and taking it away from Celtic. If you don’t score when you’re on top you’re usually made to pay.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

19 point cushion - lovely 

Bring it home Bears 

No shots on target and a 1-0 win!

Happy New Year Neil Lennon, try not to be too bitter.

That’s it done. Even if Celtic win every game for the remainder of the season (which they won’t) they aren’t turning this round.

Fair play to Rangers and Gerrard they’ve been absolutely brilliant this season. Cracking team effort, their consistency has been incredible. It’s their best start to a season for over 40 years and there were some top Rangers teams in the 80s and 90s.

As a side point - I’ve removed a post for Sectarianism in this thread. I’m not going to warn or punish the poster (unless they do it again) but please no more.

Congratulations Rangers

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Rangers looked very good compared to Celtic who were reduced to pot shots. Was impressed by Kamara.

Really ? Even as a staunch Gers fan - IMO Celtic battered them but didn’t score , then the sending off happened which changed the game.

Top 3 points