Scottish Football Returns.

If we don't beat Scotland with something to spare then Southgate should be forced to hand write an apology to every England fan

I know these games can be be way tougher than they should be but ffs - they don't have a player in their team who would get in our squad

I think Southgate is a really poor manager though - and that could be our undoing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scram said:

If we don't beat Scotland with something to spare then Southgate should be forced to hand write an apology to every England fan

I know these games can be be way tougher than they should be but ffs - they don't have a player in their team who would get in our squad

I think Southgate is a really poor manager though - and that could be our undoing

Tierney and Robertson would get in your XI never mind your squad. I wouldn’t have your keeper in our side either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

When you’ve got players like Eric Dier in your back 3 approaching 50 caps I don’t think so. Tierney would get in your team 

Says more about the manager then the rest. Coady, Maguire, walker, Gomes, Mings would all be ahead of Tierney in a 3 imo. 

I'd also use Rice as a CB if we're persisting with the ******** atrocious latest fad formation

3 hours ago, markowl said:

Typical Scotland.

Qualify for a tournament for the first time in a generation, and start thinking they're Brazil..

lol

Did you not see how they destroyed Israel and Serbia en route to qualifying. I'm concerned for our chances of getting out of what everyone will be calling the group of death now lol

On 16/11/2020 at 14:05, fudge27 said:

Says more about the manager then the rest. Coady, Maguire, walker, Gomes, Mings would all be ahead of Tierney in a 3 imo. 

I'd also use Rice as a CB if we're persisting with the ******** atrocious latest fad formation

One of those players (Tyrone Mings) is left footed and a left footed centre back.

Good player but personally I think it’s laughable that you would consider him a better defender, better leader, and even with him being 4 years Kieren’s senior someone who has achieved more in football. Tierney is better than Mings. No question 

• Like 2

On 15/11/2020 at 15:46, edinburghowl said:

From what I’ve seen of you recently you were extremely fortunate to win in Iceland, you’ve struggled against and not beaten the Danes twice, you’re definitely a team we shouldn’t fear. You are strong in the middle of the park and in attacking positions, but you have obvious weaknesses in the centre of defence and in the goalkeeper position. 

You’re a strong side undoubtedly, and will be one of the tournament favourites, but England is a game we would be well up for compared to others, and I don’t think you’re better than Spain or Portugal but that’s just my opinion. Not underestimating you at all BTW - you’re a very good side.

Yeah but they'll only be against your attack lol

1 hour ago, owls maniac said:

Celtic lol 

Love it! 

Lennon on the verge with Eddie Howe favourite, tough time to take the job on though and be labeled as the man who blew the chance of 10 in a row.