Osaze Urhoghide Signs

I don't know what the crack is with the development squad, seems like a complete waste of time giving players that have been released at other FL72 clubs another chance and that the resources would be better used in younger players that we can still develop. 

At 19 if they were any good you would expect them to be playing for Wimbledon regularly.

I know some players can slip through the net like Jamie Vardy but these are rare.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I don't know what the crack is with the development squad, seems like a complete waste of time giving players that have been released at other FL72 clubs another chance and that the resources would be better used in younger players that we can still develop. 

At 19 if they were any good you would expect them to be playing for Wimbledon regularly.

I know some players can slip through the net like Jamie Vardy but these are rare.

Not rare. A hell of a lot of great players started somewhere else and were let go before finding their feet. You can't write someone off at 19 surely.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

For people who struggle with Joao and Nuhiu this is a big ask.

Some people on here struggle with Bannan mate! :laugh:

2 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

Ur hog hide

No no no no no no no no no no

NO 

Absolutely must change that name if he's to stay with us.

Brian,  that has a good ring to it, yes Brian and Dave

32 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

To be fair, he looks decent. Strong, pacey, good in the air, keeps his head up and spots a pass well, and loves to get forward. Good luck Osaze and welcome to the mad house! :Chansiri:

Can't believe I just watched 3 minutes of a highlight video for a 19 year-old centre-half that's signed for the development squad.

We really need to sign someone, I'm going stir crazy

• Haha 2

Just now, evaD said:

Can't believe I just watched 3 minutes of a highlight video for a 19 year-old centre-half that's signed for the development squad.

We really need to sign someone, I'm going stir crazy

It's okay, we are nearly there now, The season starts on Saturday. Hold in there, concentrate on your breathing and you'll be fine. PM if you need any more help lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

Not rare. A hell of a lot of great players started somewhere else and were let go before finding their feet. You can't write someone off at 19 surely.

It's pretty rare, how many can you think of? Released from FL72 clubs but have made it big?