New Manager

Always amazes me how long it takes to employ a new Manager.

It just drags on and on (why ?).

Surely it doesn't take long to interview your applicants (holidays prevailing I know).

Then you offer them x amount of money to be the manager and y transfer kitty. It's simple.

If we've had 100+ applicants why the hell does it take so long. Surely it could be done in a week, like employment in we all work in ?....

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Shefki Kuki  No...... Benny Carbone  No.......

Takes ages that..

lol

Even if, for old times sake you insert 5 seconds of mock contemplation in to the process it’s still quick....

Errrrrrrrrr, it’s a no, thanks for coming! lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

If you want Coleman or Zola then yeah it can be done quickly. 

You want Hughton or Van Bronkhorst then it takes time.

Why does it take time for the like of houghton? His current situation is the exact same as Coleman and zola!! It’s the same process surely. We just drag our heels.

Any other club would have had someone in the day after Bruce left, you see it on a regular basis!! We are the only professional club starting the season without a permanent manager. 

15 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Why does it take time for the like of houghton? His current situation is the exact same as Coleman and zola!! It’s the same process surely. We just drag our heels.

Any other club would have had someone in the day after Bruce left, you see it on a regular basis!! We are the only professional club starting the season without a permanent manager. 

What is Ray Hiughton doing?

• Haha 3

Guest mkowl
25 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Tbf a third of them will probably sack said manager at some time during the season so probably wished they hadn't.

The delay is 99% about DC being on his family holiday 

5 hours ago, Sheff44 said:

Always amazes me how long it takes to employ a new Manager.

It just drags on and on (why ?).

Surely it doesn't take long to interview your applicants (holidays prevailing I know).

Then you offer them x amount of money to be the manager and y transfer kitty. It's simple.

If we've had 100+ applicants why the hell does it take so long. Surely it could be done in a week, like employment in we all work in ?....

Mickey Mouse is really busy this time of year. Chansiri didn’t expect it to be such a challenge to get him to sign.

4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Tbf a third of them will probably sack said manager at some time during the season so probably wished they hadn't.

The delay is 99% about DC being on his family holiday 

I would totally agree, the delay is more to do with DC been out of the country!! Getting different managers in doesn’t have different timescales.

the situation should have been cleared up 2 days after that fat lump of lard ran off. 

Guest mkowl
6 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I would totally agree, the delay is more to do with DC been out of the country!! Getting different managers in doesn’t have different timescales.

the situation should have been cleared up 2 days after that fat lump of lard ran off. 

The point is DC is hands on in everything he does. He makes the decision when he wants, in his timeframe not when Daz from Parsons Cross thinks it should be. 

I think the breach of trust from Bruce will have hit him and he will want to be absolutely sure of that with the next appointment.

And credit to him if he has put his family first for a week or so.