The Graph Thread 2019/20

image.thumb.png.abf5f423f6de3c6e2c1f54091715fd65.png

A win is a win I suppose, but it was hardly scintillating stuff. Lets see whether we can get the better of Preston on Saturday. If we can I might start to feel a bit better. That said three wins out of four should have our hopes soaring but all these years of disappointment are taking their toll.

4 hours ago, mark1948 said:

image.thumb.png.abf5f423f6de3c6e2c1f54091715fd65.png

A win is a win I suppose, but it was hardly scintillating stuff. Lets see whether we can get the better of Preston on Saturday. If we can I might start to feel a bit better. That said three wins out of four should have our hopes soaring but all these years of disappointment are taking their toll.

Seriously? Best start in years man, what more do you want? We weren't great 1st half but 2nd half we stepped it up. They weren't ever just going to roll over for us. Enjoy the 3 points mate. Use the years of disappointment to fuel your happiness. 

image.thumb.png.fd7d840c5c13974f4f58b9f01aab62ce.png

As I said after the Luton game I can't see where the goals are coming from. Today until Adthe came on there was little hope of a goal. Nuhiu holds the ball up and lets other players join in attacking situations. The play it through Barry route needs changing.

Anyway we are two points better off than last season at this stage so I guess its onwards and upwards.

Edited by mark1948
Typo

4 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

How does his lordship view the fact that Fox & Nuhiu are being discussed as our better performers today? Genuinely.

Nuhiu has about 4 or 5 games every season where he makes a huge change as sub. Yesterday was one of them.

Fox was pretty faultless. I recall one poor pass in an innocuous area of the pitch, but did everything else really well.

Why is this an issue with us having an auto-spot start to the season?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Nuhiu has about 4 or 5 games every season where he makes a huge change as sub. Yesterday was one of them.

Fox was pretty faultless. I recall one poor pass in an innocuous area of the pitch, but did everything else really well.

Why is this an issue with us having an auto-spot start to the season?

Because we’re now 7th & if these 2 players performed the best then our so called better forwards, midfielders & defenders aren’t performing. Which is a concern. 

19 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

How does his lordship view the fact that Fox & Nuhiu are being discussed as our better performers today? Genuinely.

Good on them for playing well.

Maybe some of the 'better' players need to look in the mirror.

Mind, for all we were as poor as we were , take out the two catastrophic errors from Odubajo and we could have just as easily have come away with a point or even three from a stadium where we rarely get anything.

I'll be honest, I never feel full of confidence going to Deepdale, no matter who's in our team or who's picking it.

• Thanks 1