The Graph Thread 2019/20

I thought I'd superimpose all of Bullen's caretaker games onto the same line...

BullenCaretakerGraph_2.png.c8865fbaa9cbe523511cc6b265cffdcb.png

At this current point in time I'm still on the side of wanting to appoint a proven manager, 9 games isn't enough to know for sure how Bullen might fare in the long-term.

But if he keeps this trajectory going then who can sensibly complain about us giving him the gig full time? He'd have certainly earned it.

Edited by Dan™
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This season the comparison graph is between this season and last season. I will just post the graph most weeks and I will also show the match by match comparisons at the end of each month. 

So here is the first graph showing that we are 5 points to the good over last season at this stage.

It will be interesting to see how the team evolves over the next few weeks and what our overall style will be. I must say I like the positive attitude shown so far and tellingly our luck has been in too. All too often in the past few seasons we seem to have been on the end of some harsh decisions and unlucky events, lets hope that our new positive attitude brings good luck and a fair slice of fortune with it.

A good season in prospect I think!

image.png

Edited by mark1948
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A good start can make a world of difference.

In Carlos' first season we got 74 points, finishing 6th. It took us 7 (!) games to reach 6 points.

In his second season we achieved 81 points, finishing 4th. It took us 6 games to surpass 6 points.

We have effectively started 4 games better off just by winning our opening 2 games.

Edited by Castleford Owl

On 11/08/2019 at 10:09, mark1948 said:

This season the comparison graph is between this season and last season. I will just post the graph most weeks and I will also show the match by match comparisons at the end of each month. 

So here is the first graph showing that we are 5 points to the good over last season at this stage.

It will be interesting to see how the team evolves over the next few weeks and what our overall style will be. I must say I like the positive attitude shown so far and tellingly our luck has been in too. All too often in the past few seasons we seem to have been on the end of some harsh decisions and unlucky events, lets hope that our new positive attitude brings good luck and a fair slice of fortune with it.

A good season in prospect I think!

image.png

Can you get rid of the Hillsbourough background? It looks terrible, pixelated and stretched.

Haven't seen anything, just heard a bit or two, 21 chances according to some web sites.

Keep that chances ratio going and it should fall into place.

Just sounds like one of those days, where it wouldn't fall right no matter what we did.

Onwards and Upwards.