Predicitions

Time to be bold and stick the colours to the mast..............Where we finishing this season come May?

Podcast called 'not the top 20' is a good podcast for people who want EFL. But they predict us finishing 18th, No manager, top heavy squad and not huge fans of our additions.

My Prediction.......5th. I think we'll have a good year. Late run hit form and then on to Wembley again.

What we all thinking? I can dig this out come May and see who was right.

There are so many variables that I don't think it's predictable.  I think our best chance of promotion this season is if bullen works out.  I just can't see how a new manager can get his ideas and tactics across quickly enough to maintain the required pace.  That's not to say that I'm confident bullen will get the team playing consistently in the way we know they can...it's just that I think he's the most likely to do this quickly...

Prediction:  too difficult to call but somewhere between 15th and 3rd

Guest Kameron

10-12 after a brief flirtation with the top 6.  Again we have some quality players but are way off being a team, the midfield is still average at best and we still look weak in defence, especially on the left hand side and will struggle if Lee or Borner have any time out.  We still need a clear out but with no manager currently in position the chancesof that happening before the transfer window closes are slim. 

Poor league this year. We stand out as one of the favourites.

The Blades’ players weren’t as good as ours individually, they just played better as a team.

Anyone who can get our lot motivated, and playing for each other, can get Sheffield Wednesday promoted.

With the current squad we have with no new players we will do well to be top 12, with 1 or 2 injuries as we always get we could find ourselves as low as 16th.

With Bullen in charge the whole season the wheels will come off very quickly as he gets found out tactically.

We dont have bad players. But we have consistently failed to settle on our best line up. It is still up in the air for me as to what is our best system. That said, I dont think this season will be as bad as some ste predicting.

With a bit of good fortune and a good start for once, we may be able to sneak a top 6 position, but it is more likely we finish just outside, somewhere between 7th and 10th.