Lee Hutchinson Bannan

Reach Fletcher Joao

What Team I would Pick:

Westwood

Odubajo Lees Borner Penney

Reach Lee Hutchinson Bannan

Joao Forestieri

Harris will start I think.

As for Joao and Forestieri as a front two. We would honestly be more productive with Nuhiu and Winnall.

16 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

As for Joao and Forestieri as a front two. We would honestly be more productive with Nuhiu and Winnall.

I thin Joao and Forestieri is our best front two.... Joao if he stretches the defence creates space for Forestieri and they have the skills to play together and both can score goals. If there both fit this will be the first time for a couple of years.

41 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I thin Joao and Forestieri is our best front two.... Joao if he stretches the defence creates space for Forestieri and they have the skills to play together and both can score goals. If there both fit this will be the first time for a couple of years.

On paper and in terms of ability you are probably right they are the best two. 

But in reality both want to drop off deep and receive the ball, show off there skill set and ability to shoot from 30 yards.

If Joao actually did stretch the defence he would probably have taken Fletchers place along time ago as the lone striker. but he has got no chance of that now.

33 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

On paper and in terms of ability you are probably right they are the best two. 

But in reality both want to drop off deep and receive the ball, show off there skill set and ability to shoot from 30 yards.

If Joao actually did stretch the defence he would probably have taken Fletchers place along time ago as the lone striker. but he has got no chance of that now.

That’s spot on actually. It’s how I would want them to play. Joao IMO has everything to be a top striker I was just hoping we had a manager who would get him to play ‘properly’ as you say stretch the defence and be the big man up top as well for people to play off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

That’s spot on actually. It’s how I would want them to play. Joao IMO has everything to be a top striker I was just hoping we had a manager who would get him to play ‘properly’ as you say stretch the defence and be the big man up top as well for people to play off. 

He doesn't want to do that. Not interested in making 5 runs and maybe only receiving the ball once. To much effort.

Matias used to do it all the time. 

Joao would much rather be showing us how many players he can beat on the half wayline.

3 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

(4-1-2-3)

Westwood

Odubajo

Borner

Lees

Palmer

Hutchinson

Bannan

Lee

Reach

Rhodes

Harris

Bench: Dawson, Thorniley, JVA', Pelupessy, Forestieri, Joao, Fletcher

Swap rhodes for fletcher, fletch has been our best player for a while now, does a good job linking up and is scoring goals, helps defend corners too.

Edited by debram
Spelling

On 30/07/2019 at 19:28, pazowl55 said:

any team in this div who start's with Nuhui up front will get relegated ffs

On 30/07/2019 at 23:42, Lord Snooty said:

Westwood

Odubajo     Lees(c)   Borner     Palmer

Hutchinson

Lee                 Bannan

Reach               Fletcher            Harris

I look at that lineup and think at least 75% of the teams in this division would be happy with that.

Add Hector, a pacy winger that could play on either flank. A couple of talented young midfielders that can cover Bazza and Lee, another fullback.......job done. lol

Edited by Morepork