Hughton's Taxi

8 minutes ago, Quist said:

Somebody put a bit of effort into this if hoax as time coincides with getting to Sheffield from Brighton with start time at 8:07 with arrival at 12:01. 

From his Twitter posts the guy does seem to be an actual taxi driver , and a Wednesdayite. But also a bit of a tool, so who knows. 

10 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Someone should have told Hughton that Mr C is in Florida on holiday. 

As for Grubb, isn’t he the fella from Camberwick Green?

Hugh, Pugh, Barney, McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb?

Which leads me to believe this is deffo a fake. Grubb wasn’t a taxi driver, he was a fireman.

You’d have to get up early to catch me out!

Think you will find that Camberwick Green Fire Station is now part time, sadly this was after they were axed from TV, Hugh works at the tip

Pugh is on the bins, Mcgrew went back to Scotland, Dibble joined the police, and Mr Grubb is an  Uber driver when not on call.

• Haha 2

Guest domSWFC
1 minute ago, alanharper said:

From his Twitter posts the guy does seem to be an actual taxi driver , and a Wednesdayite. But also a bit of a tool, so who knows. 

He might not be the one doing it, probably some blade booking a taxi as a hoax just to wind owls up, like they have. 

VIP customer - ‘Pay in Car’!

“Thanks for coming up to Sheffield Chris to discuss the position with us, can you just make sure you pay the taxi we have sent to collect you from the station. We’ll give it you back with your first months wage”

2 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

VIP customer - ‘Pay in Car’!

“Thanks for coming up to Sheffield Chris to discuss the position with us, can you just make sure you pay the taxi we have sent to collect you from the station. We’ll give it you back with your first months wage”

That's just smart smart business. If Hughton ever wants to see that money back he has no choice but to take the job. 

DC has played yet another blinder!

:Chansiri:

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Someone should have told Hughton that Mr C is in Florida on holiday. 

As for Grubb, isn’t he the fella from Camberwick Green?

Hugh, Pugh, Barney, McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb?

Which leads me to believe this is deffo a fake. Grubb wasn’t a taxi driver, he was a fireman.

You’d have to get up early to catch me out!

Keep up Hugh, Pugh,Barney McGrew,Cuthbert Dibble are all Loan signings coming from Newcastle! 

3 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Keep up Hugh, Pugh,Barney McGrew,Cuthbert Dibble are all Loan signings coming from Newcastle! 

I know it as a fact that Hugh is now a professional angler. 

He posts in the fishing thread.

30 minutes ago, alanharper said:

If he is wednesda y fan seems strange making something up like this.