Don’t know what issue with bullen is

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Iorfa is a great player for us and over the next 18 months we are going to have a very good player, but he is not a centre back and never has been, he is a right back / wing back. If we play him in the position he will be a great asset if we play him centre back then we will not see the best of him.

He was a centre half all through youth football and upto u21 and had a few games for wolves at centre half , personally think he can play both and that goal on Saturday was as much Odubajos fault , Iorfas missed it in air but Moses should’ve done a lot better 

Anyway, my point been Bullen was not in any way shape or form making ‘tactical’ decisions in that game , we had players on bench who needed minutes and that’s as far as it went !   Who seriously thinks he thought ‘I know what I’ll do I’ll put winnall in central midfield’.    Sweet Jesus .. come on now 

Just now, Royal_D said:

He was a centre half all through youth football and upto u21 and had a few games for wolves at centre half , personally think he can play both and that goal on Saturday was as much Odubajos fault , Iorfas missed it in air but Moses should’ve done a lot better 

Anyway, my point been Bullen was not in any way shape or form making ‘tactical’ decisions in that game , we had players on bench who needed minutes and that’s as far as it went !   Who seriously thinks he thought ‘I know what I’ll do I’ll put winnall in central midfield’.    Sweet Jesus .. come on now 

Lets wait and see on Saturday I mean who would play Joao and out and out striker on the right wing.  

People really thinking Bullen should get the job. fizz me. He is never a manager, when he’s been caretaker in the past he himself has said he doesn’t want the job, looked close to tears and more or less begging DC to put him out of his misery and bring a new manager in. Keep him as coach of course but to give him the managers job on a full time basis would be a massive mistake and the beginning of the end for his association with the club and the supporters love for him. All this “he’s one of us” nonsense as well. 

Just now, Royal_D said:

And he probably left Van Aken on bench cus the kids absolutely awful 

That could well be the case, and Palmer plays left back because Fox and Penney are not good enough.

But if these players are not good enough why are they still at the club, they either need selling on sending out on loan.

Bullen is not the manager and until he is nothing will change with the team, so don't be surprised when no new players come in before the transfer window shuts.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Lets wait and see on Saturday I mean who would play Joao and out and out striker on the right wing.  

Again I think that might have been down to sharing minutes out,  Rhodes and Fletcher are out and out strikers ...   Joao ? Not so sure ,  he’s out and out bone idle half the time so he’s gonna struggle to get his preferred spot isn’t he 

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

That could well be the case, and Palmer plays left back because Fox and Penney are not good enough.

But if these players are not good enough why are they still at the club, they either need selling on sending out on loan.

Bullen is not the manager and until he is nothing will change with the team, so don't be surprised when no new players come in before the transfer window shuts.

Your very right, they do ! However, Lee Bullen permanent manager or not (and let me re iterate I don’t support his appointment)  will have absolutely zero control over players moving in or out 

Just now, Royal_D said:

Again I think that might have been down to sharing minutes out,  Rhodes and Fletcher are out and out strikers ...   Joao ? Not so sure ,  he’s out and out bone idle half the time so he’s gonna struggle to get his preferred spot isn’t he 

We have 6 strikes so at least 4 of them are not going to find themselves not playing, or playing out of position - why 2 of Rhodes, Joao or Winnall have not been moved on only those at the club know.

I personally never set out wanting Bullen to get the job. I feel this job requires someone who has managed at this level and won promotion out of it. However if reports are true and we have moved onto to foreign management targets then I personally would rather we stuck with Bullen.

2 hours ago, Ian_D said:

a manager like Bruce knows how and when to change things when things are not going as planned. Bullen has had almost zero experience of this, only being a caretaker manager for short periods. 

This time last year lampard had zero experience and now he's managing  Chelsea.....every manager started from scratch  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We have 6 strikes so at least 4 of them are not going to find themselves not playing, or playing out of position - why 2 of Rhodes, Joao or Winnall have not been moved on only those at the club know.

Educated guess ?

Nobody wants them. :ph34r:

• Thanks 2

Why would Bullen want the job? At the moment he has pretty secure employment and hopefully that would continue under a new manager.

If he took the top job and it didn’t work out he could find himself unemployed pretty quickly and it would be a hard route back into football after that. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Almost certainly because no one has actually bid for them.  Doesn't seem complicated at all to me. 

3 minutes ago, Welsh76 said:

Why would Bullen want the job? At the moment he has pretty secure employment and hopefully that would continue under a new manager.

If he took the top job and it didn’t work out he could find himself unemployed pretty quickly and it would be a hard route back into football after that. 

He's highly thought of at the club and his employment is secure.

• Like 1

I don't think it's really anything personal against bullen. 

I think the issue is that at the begining of this year we finally got a manager who reignited the hope and optimism that we could get ourselves into promotion contention.

Making bullen manager just now just doesn't feel right. But as I said, not personal to him. Feel exactly the same way about the likes of Coleman, Zola or Pulis 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

I’m no advocate for Bullen getting the job but your not seriously picking him up for the shape against Espanyol in a pre season friendly ???   It was about getting minutes in peoples legs and absolutely nothing else .... debate Bullens qualities for job by all means but don’t pull him up for daft stuff like that 

I've made a few posts about Bullen in the past weeks that he's been touted for the job and covered a lot of things. I didn't want to just repost the exact same stuff as before, so talked about the recent games he's had and what they add to the picture.

2 hours ago, Kanye West said:

The 3-0 home defeat against Burton scarred me forever having Bullen in charge.

I love the bloke, but we need a proper manager in.

Why does Bullen get judged on one single result? I always find this absolutely bizarre.