Don’t know what issue with bullen is

Some fans moaning that he’ll be in charge but what I don’t get is he was working alongside Bruce remember and the fitness coach etc is still with us so all bullen would be doing is continuing the progress Bruce started surely maybe with a twist of his own ideas but other things he might roll with ?? Everyone believed Bruce would get us there so bullen surely won’t change too many things. But a new manager would change a lot more surely. So if we was all optimistic under Bruce then stay optimistic with bullen I am 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Some fans moaning that he’ll be in charge but what I don’t get is he was working alongside Bruce remember and the fitness coach etc is still with us so all bullen would be doing is continuing the progress Bruce started surely maybe with a twist of his own ideas but other things he might roll with ?? Everyone believed Bruce would get us there so bullen surely won’t change too many things. But a new manager would change a lot more surely. So if we was all optimistic under Bruce then stay optimistic with bullen I am 

I think the main issue is the uncertainty. It's immeasurable what effect it has on the club (if any) but to know we had stability either with Bullen appointed or someone else, would have been nice to start the season. 

We hope DC has called it right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

The 3-0 home defeat against Burton scarred me forever having Bullen in charge.

I love the bloke, but we need a proper manager in.

1 game that he himself said he was piiiisssed at ?? Every manager suffers a defeat every now and then sir Alex lost 6-1 at home to city tears ago shall we all define him on that ??

3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

And before that match he was talking how getting a new manager asap was important for everyone. He doesn't exude with confidence, or at least didn't then.

I don't see the problem either. Just because a manager has had some success at a previous club doesn't mean he will be a success here. For me, the "Fit" is more important, and I think Lee Bullen "fit's" us. 

Partner him with a good coaching team and I think he will do well. 

9 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Had his apprenticeship under several differing managers now.

Could be a good bet.

Learned how to use FIFA09 to recruit and break players under Carlos

Learned how not to manage under Jos

Worked with Bruce for 2 months

I think the job is too big for him right now, the work Bruce started needs experience to see it through. That said, compared to some of the names linked I'd rather appoint Bullen in a heartbeat. 

If it was Bullen, would like to see an experinced DOF working with him. Needs a guiding hand and someone to take on responsibility for recruitment etc (and definitely not Paxo)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Womble Owl said:

I don't see the problem either. Just because a manager has had some success at a previous club doesn't mean he will be a success here. For me, the "Fit" is more important, and I think Lee Bullen "fit's" us. 

Partner him with a good coaching team and I think he will do well. 

Could be our version of wilder 

18 minutes ago, Concrete Owl said:

The more this drags on the more inclined I am in giving him a go. At least he wants it. I’m not sure Hughton does. 

If we are having to virtually torture him to take it then he can fkoff for me.

Bullen Vs Rowett, Pulis, Coleman, Pearson etc then it's Bullen for me

Bullen Vs GVB then its GVB

15 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Anyone that served an apprenticeship under Jos will never make a successful manager. 

Although it was pretty clear he didn't agree with what Jos was doing as he changed the formation, personnel and tactics the instant that Jos left and he got the gig last season. 

25 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

I tend to agree with this.  The timing of Bruce's departure has made getting a new quality manager in very difficult as we were half way through a planned out pre-season programme working towards a defined style of play, and there are fewer top managers available at this point in the cycle.

I honestly think dropping in an outsider coach who will want to impose entirely new ideas on the squad at this stage is far more of a risk than going with the coaching team we've got.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Happens to the best of managers humiliating defeats, its if you learn from that and progress. Only time will tell.