Chansiri

2 hours ago, fred mciver said:

You mean the same family man who took Owls commentaries off Radio Sheffield for families, sick in hospital and the blind.

And forces families from watching footy due to sky high prices.

Who also sacked great guys like Gray and Roeder for nowt, the latter who'd survived brain cancer and gave his mega West Ham 

severance money to a related charity.  

But competence to run a footy clubs the real issue and we are now a shambles. 

So as a business we should not "sack" people because they've had an illness and donated money to charity? really? 

12 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

I would , but it's £39 for privilege. 

To pay Doyen and Abdi.

Season tickets prices are resonable and we have sold a record amount this season well done Mr chansiri 

If you really can't afford to sit down in ground thank God it rules out the chance of ever sitting near you

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Season tickets prices are resonable and we have sold a record amount this season well done Mr chansiri 

If you really can't afford to sit down in ground thank God it rules out the chance of ever sitting near you

Double the amount of sentences equals double the amount ofshite. 

3 hours ago, fred mciver said:

You mean the same family man who took Owls commentaries off Radio Sheffield for families, sick in hospital and the blind.

And forces families from watching footy due to sky high prices.

Who also sacked great guys like Gray and Roeder for nowt, the latter who'd survived brain cancer and gave his mega West Ham 

severance money to a related charity.  

But competence to run a footy clubs the real issue and we are now a shambles. 

Like i say negative people focus on negative things.

I hesitate to give you further cause to peddle negativity but 1 question only,

Do you want a new chairman then?

If you do and are genuine, you're likely deluded as well as negative because its highly unlikely we would get a better chairman, who's never allowed to make an error, who is willing to invest/lose c20-30m/pa, whilst also being insulted by a vocal minority imo. 

Have a great life focusing on negative stuff tho! :duntmatter:

Edited by Ash77
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ash77 said:

Like i say negative people focus on negative things.

I hesitate to give you further cause to peddle negativity but 1 question only,

Do you want a new chairman then?

If you do and are genuine, you're likely deluded as well as negative because its highly unlikely we would get a better chairman, who's never allowed to make an error, who is willing to invest/lose c20-30m/pa, whilst also being insulted by a vocal minority imo. 

Have a great life focusing on negative stuff tho! :duntmatter:

I'd like a successful chairman who gets us promoted and doesn't have to come up with financial wheezes to avoid points deductions. That's my Christmas sorted. 

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I'd like a successful chairman who gets us promoted and doesn't have to come up with financial wheezes to avoid points deductions. That's my Christmas sorted. 

Care to give us a name?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sham67 said:

Care to give us a name?

Nope. Just like I couldn't when Mandaric was here. Likewise I couldn't tell you who Carvahal, Jos, Hutchinson and Kim Olsen were before we got them. I have my opinions on who's worked and who hasn't. And I'm perfectly entitled to them. Enjoy your football. 

25 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Nope. Just like I couldn't when Mandaric was here. Likewise I couldn't tell you who Carvahal, Jos, Hutchinson and Kim Olsen were before we got them. I have my opinions on who's worked and who hasn't. And I'm perfectly entitled to them. Enjoy your football.

You obviously don't ...

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Tbf he tried and was 1 game away, overspending doing so. A problem fixed with a solution. Without trying he would kop stick for not spending.

You may as well leave milk and cookies out if you think we'd do any better, we're not entitled to promotion unless we earn it.

Bitterness aside It was looking good under bruce, so we need another manager who has a good chance of continuing the revival.

Whatever happens I can't knock him for continuing to try, whilst lumping dozens of millions on a steep learning curve

Edited by Ash77

You can't possibly badmouth chansiri for holding out for the BBC money.  Let's be right, the BBC extort money legally and then pay the likes of lineker fxckxng obscene amounts while at the same time expanding their extortion ring to include little old ladies who can barely manage on what they have.  I do sympathise with anyone who this effected in terms of listening to games (I was amongst them) but giving into the BBC would have lead down a slippery slope and I'm proud our chairman stood up to the thieving conkers.

4 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

You can't possibly badmouth chansiri for holding out for the BBC money.  Let's be right, the BBC extort money legally and then pay the likes of lineker fxckxng obscene amounts while at the same time expanding their extortion ring to include little old ladies who can barely manage on what they have.  I do sympathise with anyone who this effected in terms of listening to games (I was amongst them) but giving into the BBC would have lead down a slippery slope and I'm proud our chairman stood up to the thieving conkers.

Put far better than I could. 

100% agree with you. 

• Like 1

I wouldnt not have a go at Chansiri for pushing the boat out a bit and gambling on a couple of expensive players like Rhodes to get us over the line.

What I would criticise him for is having no back up plan if we didnt go. Seems to me no thought was given to not being in the Premiership in 2017.

Can fault amount of money he has puting or his ambition on wanting promotion.

But the brutal truth is he has been out of his depth buying a Championship club.

Unlikely to get another owner anytime soon so hope he has learned from the past.

He has been unlucky with Bruce moving on.