Chansiri

16 hours ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Potter world at Universal if I’m not much mistaken.

..maybe the boy magician is being lined up for the hot seat - or at least to bewitch someone decent into taking the job on.

Please no.

Ive still got the scars from the last Potter we had. I'd rather we have he that can't be named.

7 hours ago, Ash77 said:

No matter what he does, a mainly ill informed minority will always focus on negatives, vent off their frustrations on the internet and couldn't spot a decent/good family man to save their lives.

Maybe thats because they themselves lack decency or are frustrated at their own mistakes made in life that are feeding their own negativity, so typing about someone else is a welcome distraction.   :Chansiri:

Ps i hope hughton or rowett signs a premier lg left back and forward on loan for us though :biggrin:

You mean the same family man who took Owls commentaries off Radio Sheffield for families, sick in hospital and the blind.

And forces families from watching footy due to sky high prices.

Who also sacked great guys like Gray and Roeder for nowt, the latter who'd survived brain cancer and gave his mega West Ham 

severance money to a related charity.  

But competence to run a footy clubs the real issue and we are now a shambles. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

You mean the same family man who took Owls commentaries off Radio Sheffield for families, sick in hospital and the blind.

Who also sacked great guys like Gray and Roeder for nowt, the latter who'd survived brain cancer and gave his mega West Ham 

Have a sit darn t'owd lad.

9 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Sorry but what a pad of poo ....

15 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

tumblr_inline_nlzjbxVirI1rytyeh.gif

13 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

lol

fizz me.

I can picture it now.

He gets the offer from the BBC that is lower than the year before and thinks he has hit the jackpot.

His dream of taking radio commentary from blind people can finally become reality.

19 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

lol

fizz me.

I can picture it now.

He gets the offer from the BBC that is lower than the year before and thinks he has hit the jackpot.

His dream of taking radio commentary from blind people can finally become reality.

So did all clubs but they signed because local radio is also at the heart of a community.

And do you think Chansiri's  money / terms offer to Lee or the new manager will be same as last season / Bruce ?

It's called market forces.

7 hours ago, marcx666 said:

No clue, I'm not in the inner workings of the club. You will notice, I never said we were higher than most/all just that I would bet parts of my anatomy that if there was no FFP, prices would be lower. Why are you asking me about things I never claimed to know?

because you’re using that argument in chansiri’s defence. 

So if they’re not higher than other clubs due to FFP - as you said they were - what other reason is there that justifies it?