Chansiri

1 hour ago, swfcjam said:

His stock is high due to his actions over Bruce and our back against the wall mentality because of it. How long can it last and can he use it to our advantage?

Maybe hes listening to the right advisors at last, his stock has never been low imo, just the charletons that he trusted let him down, hope they are all long gone.

5 minutes ago, debram said:

Maybe hes listening to the right advisors at last, his stock has never been low imo, just the charletons that he trusted let him down, hope they are all long gone.

As much as we like to think otherwise and deny it , myself included , I think we all know the chairman’s right hand man is Paxaio 

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

As much as we like to think otherwise and deny it , myself included , I think we all know the chairman’s right hand man is Paxaio 

We do? I don't. I think he was an advisor, now, who knows, I've seen nothing in signings or appointments that indicates he is.

38 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

am I missing something our manager search is on hold as he is on holiday and regards signings nothing can happen while he is away ,or is everything tied to aug 1st onwards as there is no chance anything can be added to the accounts what end on july 31st . I get that he has a family and he cant take them away during may/june but who is actually running the club and making decisions while he is away? he got katrien meire in to do that job but she left months ago. so who runs the ship while chansiri is away? 

Got a great couple of websites for you to take a look at.

www.yahoo.com/mail

www.apple.com/iPhone

Nobody with any sense can be against the guy having a great family holiday, irrespective of the timing. It looks like all are having a great time.

It does highlight the fact that he should have a CEO and Director of Football who together would cost a lot less than the wages we paid Abdi and make a massive difference to the club.

Despite the obvious influence of Paixo it still baffles me he can’t see this.

Never understood the people who dislike him or abuse him. Yes he has made mistakes but alot of them were down to trying too hard to please the fanbase. We were desperate for Rhodes so he went out and got him. We wanted Bruce as manager so he went out and got him. I think his biggest downfall was trying too hard to get us fans on side and probably didn't consider the financial side at the time. Can't fault his passion, it's clear to see in the photos. Him and his family have caught the Wednesday bug. Just hope he's learnt from previous misjudgements and takes decisions that are in the best interest of the club and not the fans

Edited by IWEDFM
  • Like 2

Honestly love those pics. I do think we have a gem In chansiri compared to what else is out there. Yes POTG. But he has learnt from all other mistakes. I hope people lay off him on social media now and let him crack on with trying to get us to the PL which is what he wants. In Chansiri we trust. WAWAW. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

am I missing something our manager search is on hold as he is on holiday and regards signings nothing can happen while he is away ,or is everything tied to aug 1st onwards as there is no chance anything can be added to the accounts what end on july 31st . I get that he has a family and he cant take them away during may/june but who is actually running the club and making decisions while he is away? he got katrien meire in to do that job but she left months ago. so who runs the ship while chansiri is away? 

He doesn't need to be sat in his office at Hillsborough to make every decision, there's the internet and phone these days. 

• Thanks 1

Made mistakes while here ,but everyone makes mistakes

He's learning from them 

He"s doing his best for the club while throwing millions at it

Really don't get this hate some people have with the guy

He clearly is proud to be our chairman and not just init for the money.(which is rare these days).

Enjoy ya holiday Mr chairman and you still have my backing

Edited by WelshOwl74
  • Like 2

Aside from selling off our ground.

appointing probably the worst managers in our history.

charging ridiculous prices to get in the ground.

yeah brilliant.