Chansiri

I think his commitment and support of the club has never been in doubt. But he's made some bad decisions and showed a lack of experience very frequently in my opinion.

Despite that he has done well in other areas that have advanced the club in certain areas. He deserves a holiday with his family as anyone does and fair play. I want to try and support him and his decisions rather than question and get frustrated by him. So hopefully its going to be a good happy season. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

What a bloke, that is all. 

Love this. Why would anyone neg this? 

Why shouldn't he spend time with his family. Don't care weather or not we have a manager, no football club is bigger than your family. Some people need to get in the real world.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He's on top form currently

Has the golden touch right now and long may it continue as he wins new fans over in our fanbase.

Let's hope it carries over to the new manager situation and he pulls one out of the bag too

His stock is high due to his actions over Bruce and our back against the wall mentality because of it. How long can it last and can he use it to our advantage?

20 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Wonder how many people out there saw the cap. Starting chatting to him about supporting Wednesday and not actually realising he owns the club.

lol

They might have thought he was a Harry Potter fan that had just visited Harry Potter World or something :ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

Hats off to DC and his family. 

Those pics remind me of me and my family. Living in Wales, there's a few other Wednesday fans but I'm the only one in my family. Every time my family or I see anything with Owls on it , whilst on holiday or just shopping they're like look there's an Owl to me or they take a photo to show me. I get sent tons of random pics of Owl mugs, cushions and anything with an Owl on it :ghoulguy:

• Like 1

Anyone with a problem with this needs to get a life. 

Take into account the fact this trip will have been planned way in advance, when we had Bruce and all the important plans were done.

Imagine saying to the kids, sorry summats come up, there’s always next year. And don’t even mention the wife. 

am I missing something our manager search is on hold as he is on holiday and regards signings nothing can happen while he is away ,or is everything tied to aug 1st onwards as there is no chance anything can be added to the accounts what end on july 31st . I get that he has a family and he cant take them away during may/june but who is actually running the club and making decisions while he is away? he got katrien meire in to do that job but she left months ago. so who runs the ship while chansiri is away? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

I voted it down.

Nowt against Chansiri going on holiday. 

Just find the  sycophancy towards him irratating at times.

There are some that will not hear a negative word said against him I agree.

However, on this one I think it is really positive to see him enjoying a holiday halfway around the world and promoting our club with his family in a manner that many supporters would do but few owners are seen to do.  

7 minutes ago, superowls23 said:

Imagine saying to the kids, sorry summats come up, there’s always next year. And don’t even mention the wife. 

Why would I tell my kids not to mention the wife?

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

There are some that will not hear a negative word said against him I agree.

However, on this one I think it is really positive to see him enjoying a holiday halfway around the world and promoting our club with his family in a manner that many supporters would do but few owners are seen to do.  

This is the thing, there are some who will not hear a bad word about him, some who will not hear a good word about him, then the rest of us, realise hes made good and bad decisions, because well, he's human, and for all his mistakes, he clearly loves the club.

• Like 3