Bullen in charge for Reading

The moral of this thread is do not Rock The CasbahOwl. The Clash is plain to see.

Must dash, London Is Calling.

Must be about the weekend’s meeting when apparently we discussed the shortlist.

Dennis Wise, Ian Holloway, Gordon Strachan, and the Italian lad Gordon Zola ex-Chelsea.

• Like 1

To be fair to Bullen he has always done the job as caretaker.

I am sure if he did get the job properly he would bring in a new coach and assistant to form his own management team.

Obviously he would have to choose correctly but that could make a big difference.

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Too advanced for you O/G

Well not that advanced .....

Firstly I've corrected you're post so it makes sense 

So that's sorted....

I hazard a guess looking at you're  recent posting style it's tying you into knots because you don't know what DC is up to ? 

4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

So that's sorted....

I hazard a guess looking at you're  recent posting style it's tying you into knots because you don't know what DC is up to ? 

Your not you’re.

Corrected it for you Craig. lol

Just had a walk down St Anne’s Prom. Plenty of Yummy Mummies and MILFs about. Enjoyed the walk.

• Like 1

I would love for Bullen to get the job. If he does it probably means we’ve won our first few matches.

This could be the perfect time for Bullen, he’s worked with the players all pre season, knows where we need to strengthen and think he’ll play a similar style to Bruce so all good. 

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Your not you’re.

Corrected it for you Craig. lol

Just had a walk down St Anne’s Prom. Plenty of Yummy Mummies and MILFs about. Enjoyed the walk.

You spoiled it Simon..

i was grammar fishing hoping for a bite 

Caught the wrong fish ........

WTF:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Makes total sense to me, Bullen has been working on tactics, and sees the players, both in training, and in games. Why on earth would we bring somebody in days before the game, they cannot possibly influence tactics. What we have to do though, is make sure there is a prompt appointment after the Reading game, so that the new boss will have all week to work with Bullen and the players. Assuming he doesn’t only speak Portuguese

Not very often I agree with you Guru, but this is spot on.

4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

So that's sorted....

Sorry John O/G 

DC is happy for Bullen to charge for the foreseeable future, whilst he seeks for a replacement overseas.  He's been in contact with CC to see if he has any recommendations.  He could only name managers who are way out of our wage structure.   

DC is happy for a British manager if one becomes available with some Premiership experience.  Houghton wants to take more time off from football he's enjoying his "Gardening leave".  

An overseas manager seems the most likely answer.  Rui Silva has impressed but he wants to stay at wolves for the present.

Anything else?

Just now, Mycroft said:

Sorry John O/G 

DC is happy for Bullen to charge for the foreseeable future, whilst he seeks for a replacement overseas.  He's been in contact with CC to see if he has any recommendations.  He could only name managers who are way out of our wage structure.   

DC is happy for a British manager if one becomes available with some Premiership experience.  Houghton wants to take more time off from football he's enjoying his "Gardening leave".  

An overseas manager seems the most likely answer.  Rui Silva has impressed but he wants to stay at wolves for the present.

Anything else?

Gary Monk is going to be our new Manager ...........

• Thanks 1

I have supported this club for a long long time, I have seen managers come and go but never have I known a season begin with no first team manager in charge.

Yes Bruce let us down, but there are at least a dozen guys we could have appointed on a one year deal .

To go to Reading with Bullen in charge reflects to me a club in total disarray with a squad of players who have finished nearer to the bottom three than the top two in the past two seasons.

We are in danger of falling out of the Championship.  

• Haha 2