Jump to content
JG13

Bullen in charge for Reading

Recommended Posts

Unfortunately this is worrying. Nixon said the same in latest tweet and said we are going foreign coach and list is mainly Portuguese. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He will win his first two games then will get it permanently. Wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bullen is more than capable for now. Let's get behind him.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pazowl55 said:

He will win his first two games then will get it permanently. Wait and see.

 

Will probably get it if we beat Reading. Ridiculous situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So where does this leave player recruitment? 

 

Is anyone in charge of that or are we waiting to do everything last minute on deadline day again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They'll have had a month since Bruce left to sort. All this instability will ruin our season before it begins if we are not careful

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad they've announced that.  Gives the players and staff a bit of stability in the immediate term.

 

Not an ideal situation, but lets get behind them regardless.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

So where does this leave player recruitment? 

 

Is anyone in charge of that or are we waiting to do everything last minute on deadline day again? 

Bullen has already said, the recruitment team are working on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

So where does this leave player recruitment? 

 

Doyen Group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

So where does this leave player recruitment? 

 

Is anyone in charge of that or are we waiting to do everything last minute on deadline day again? 


Really should not be signing up players without a plan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bullen should not get the job win lose or draw. You can't publicly make a cry for help as he did previously and maintain credibility. Great guy but not a manager for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DesWalker said:

Glad they've announced that.  Gives the players and staff a bit of stability in the immediate term.

 

Not an ideal situation, but lets get behind them regardless.

Yep. I know it's frustrating but I'd rather we take our time and hopefully get the appointment right

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's been missed on here or I'm mistaken but after the last friendly in Germany I'm sure Bullen said he was in charge for the next 2 games (Espanyol and Reading.) perhaps this was the plan all along. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck to him. Hope he does us all proud.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, deano said:

Bullen should not get the job win lose or draw. You can't publicly make a cry for help as he did previously and maintain credibility. Great guy but not a manager for us. 

 

Think he’s too nice / pally with the players to be manager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...