OWLS - V - Espanyol (Friendly) omdt

9 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

Keep an eye out during the game for the Argentinean Neville Southall, Nestor Tables. Also look out for Zola; Coleman, Monk, Rowett, Pulis, Hughton, Ollie, the Cowley Brothers, Stendel, Gio, Gendesio, Tedesco, etc. Apparently we're hiring all of them or none of them... :ph34r::ghoulguy:

We could hire all of them and be run by a committee. That was the original plan. Sounds good to me but it might be a bit expensive. I wonder if they would consider a job share. Say it's 14 of them, they could do 12 hours each a week in 2 x 6 hour shifts.

That should sort it.

39 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Unless they're watching it online to keep the bookies guessing!

Ok. Don't mess me around.

I'm on holiday in UK. 

I want to watch online. How?

Come on Snoots. Please.

8 minutes ago, prowl said:

We could hire all of them and be run by a committee. That was the original plan. Sounds good to me but it might be a bit expensive. I wonder if they would consider a job share. Say it's 14 of them, they could do 12 hours each a week in 2 x 6 hour shifts.

That should sort it.

"Hi guys,  yeah, while we're sorting the shifts out I just want to remind you, I can't work Weekends"

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I might go up to chansiri while he is having his fag and ask him who I should put my money on regards manager ,least id hear it from the horses mouth . all these different managers every day become linked ,we need stability and a manager who has a few days to get in what we are lacking ,time is ticking and I don't know whats the hold up . 

If I was DC I'd mess with your head and say I was hiring Jos again because he deserved another chance.lol

23 minutes ago, prowl said:

That should sort it.

I was thinking more along the lines of a reality TV show, like the Apprentice. All the applicants could be hired on a trial basis. The worst candidate gets voted out and fired each week. Then eventually the most suitable or best candidate remaining gets the job contract. :ph34r::ghoulguy:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

The club kept that quiet :)

payed £15 for the pleasure today and if its weeing it down probably would have watched online if i'd have know it was covered.

Oh well, supporting your club and all ...

Important you build up for Barnsley with a good Freindly under your belt.

Practise your body swerve as you enter the bogs, sharpen up your awareness for spotting the gap and timing your run when a urinal becomes available.  Sharpen up your sidestep when traversing the concourse steps and two kids come hurtling around a blind bend.

And of course a customise your body to the correct refuelling habits, pies and ale!

• Haha 2

They've got a highly rated midfielder called Álex López. It's a different Alex Lopez, he's 22, I wonder if he'll be the next former Wednesday player namesake to move for tens of millions like Rodri's namesake. He's also one of five Lopez's in their first team squad. :ghoulguy:

Edited by The Night-Owl

6 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

They've got a highly rated midfielder called Álex López. It's a different Alex Lopez, he's 22, I wonder if he'll be the next former Wednesday player namesake to move for tens of millions like Rodri's namesake. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL2U94-HahN9KxL9zY-HS

• Haha 3